News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

All Grown Up

Started by harrypotterfan:), August 10, 2007, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Is this way to far along for me to join, or what because I totally get it if... you know...))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

((Don't ask me... Ask Sarah or Faith or someone...))

dobby888

*Or just whatever...* Jessie added, leaving it open.

((Not to be mean Mira, but they would be the ones to ask...))

Shara2007

Sarah turned and smiled at Jessie. "I think that could be fun. Lets go."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*OK!* Jessie said, walking already.  She swung her arms, gleefully walking along.  Her walk was so bouncy it was almost a skip.

Shara2007

Sarah started to follow her. Not sure why this girl was so jumpy. "well lead the way."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*Already did!* Jessie said.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked around. "Well I guess you did good job."

draco294

ahh. i wanna join back on this one!
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

dobby888

((Then join back in!!!!!!))

"I know, I always do a good job!" Jessie said.

Shara2007

"Well guess what. I am glad you do because if you did a poor job I would be introuble." Sarah looked at her and laughted as she sat in one of the booths.

dobby888

"Why would you be in trouble?" Jessie asked sitting across from her.  "Wouldn't I be in trouble?"