News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boredum has overcome me

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 14, 2007, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((Ugh, I'm really sick at the moment with a sore throat, so I feel like making Ginny sick.))

Ginny had only meant to step into the Hufflepuff common room for a moment. Just to replace a book she had found in the hallway. But when she turned to leave, she started coughing. She had been coughing for a few days now, and this particular coughing fit put her on her knees.

It takes alot of energy to stand up and cough, and so she pulled herself up long enough to flop on a couch. After a minute or so, she stopped coughing and just lay still.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Cho heard a coughing noise as she was passing by the Hufflepuff door. She saw the door was lsightly opened and came in. She saw it was Ginny. "Ginny you okay?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ginny said, just before she coughed. She scowled at herself then smiled at Cho.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

"No you aren't I could hear the coughing from the Gryffindor common room...." Cho said joking around with Ginny.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

"Well, I'll be fine." Ginny said, shrugging.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

"Do you have a fever or anything like that?" Cho asked uncertain that Ginny was 'fine.'

Ginny Weasly

"No, no fever. Just a sore throat." Ginny explained, shrugging again, It's nothing."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius was just walking into the common room to put his books away before going to go eat, when he noticed cho...then ginny. he smiled.* now what are to non-hufflepuffs like yourselves...doing in the hufflepuff common room! *then he noticed ginny's coughing. he put his books down on a table nearby and went over to them both, sitting down on a comfy chair.* what's wrong ginny? *he said curiously, though staring at ginny's hair as the fire reflected off of it.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Nothing." Ginny said, emphasizing the word. To prove her oint further, she went to stand up. But only got half way before she sank back down, putting her head into her hands.

"Wow, stop the room. I wanna get off." She said, joking with them, even though she had gotten very dizzy the moment before.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cho softly laughed at what she said. "Ginny....maybe you should just lie down today......you looked like...well I don't know....so tired you can't do your job but you do usually look like that.....but you can't even stand up right without sitting back down."

Ginny Weasly

"No. Can't lie down on the job. How else am I supposed to get paid? To eat, I need to be paid, and I like food." Ginny insisted, joking again. She had plenty of money in the bank in case she ever decided to quit one of her jobs. Or in case she had to disappear.

But that wasn't a factor today. She was simply stubborn and didn't want to put off her responsibilitys. She started coughing again, though, and then cradeled her head in her arms on her knees.
"Ugh..." She muttered.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Merlinstjames

has been exploring some of the secret passages of the school and comes to one bend where the ground gives out from underneath him and drops him ontop of a couch in the Hufflepuff commonroom.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looks up at him with slight surprise, then starts coughing again, covering her mouth with a closed fist. She put her head back into her arms and was still. She was going to get up in a few minutes, she just needed to sit still until the dizzyness passed.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Merlinstjames

"ouch....where the heck am I now?" he asked noone in particular and looked around and then sees ginny, realising where he was with the obvious signs of Hufflepuff house. "Ahhh crud"

Ginny Weasly

"You know, you could have used the door." Ginny explained, not looking up at him. She started coughing again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret