News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boredum has overcome me

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 14, 2007, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

((is Boredum even a word????))
''Hi everyone'' Said Albus popping into the door. ''Why is Ginny lying on the floor???''

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

((yeah it's boredom....but who cares....Ginny is not lying on the floor she's on the couch))

"Hi Albus...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

((Lolz, I spell badly. *shrugs* Oh well.))

Ginny mumbled a hello to Blaze and Albus, though it was muffled and came out more like a "Eheo."
She cleared her throat then coughed again. She kept her eyes closed and her head in her amrs.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at cho, he was beginnning to worry.* maybe we should go get madame popmfrey? *he said suggesting the first thing that popped into his head.*

(i hate the word popped...)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"No!" Ginny looked up suddenly, then winced as everything started spinning again. But she focased upon Sirius, "Pomfrey can't help me. My DNA set up is diffrent because of my psychic abilites and running back and forth through time. I can't take any potions and the only thing she'd prescribe would be bed rest."

"And I need to finish my work!" She said, starting to cough. She groaned and put her head back down.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius jumped back a little. ginny's abbilities always had frightened him. he never did like crossing pths when she was angry. he smiled meekly and muttered.* ok then...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

She was still for another moment, then slowly stood up. She kept her eyes downcast and she had to hold onto a nearby end table to not fall over.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you, Sirius." She told him, still not looking up. She started coughing almost as soon as she was finished speaking.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius wuickly go up.* its fine. *he said to her.* but you need to sit down, you need rest! *sirius said, trying to usher her back on the couch.*

Ginny Weasly

"No." She held out one hand to keep him at bay and used the other to cover her mouth while she coughed.
"I'll be okay."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius wanted to help. but didnt go past her hand that had been placed in his way.* ginny! *sirius said, trying to rashionize with her.* look at yourself! you need rest. i understand that you cant go to pomfrey. but at least rest a little. it would be better for you! for your health!

Cho shook her head. "You need to rest.....a day from your job is all it takes Ginny..."

((LOL...champion speller here ;D .....Sirius you meant rationize?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

((One of the worst spellers here. I know the worst, though. This kid in my homeroom is the worst speller in the entire world.))

Ginny shook her head, "I'll be fine. I have alot of work to do." She told them.

((I'm actually just like that. I am proud to say that I have never missed a single day of school.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LordBlaZe

"oh well at least eat this, it's help a bit" said Blaze handing her a bar of chocolate.

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

((LOL...wow straight perfect attendance.....lolz ;)  not really champion went to county spelling bee and lost......LOL))

"You want to be sick and work?"

Ginny Weasly

"Don't want it." Ginny said refering to the chocolate, frowning. "And actually, chocolate is bad when you have a sore throat. It sticks to your throat, making more phlem..." She said, making a face, then coughing again.

"d**nit." She said, more to herself.

((And I'm going to be a junior this year. That's 11 years of going to school everday, even when I was sick.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret