News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hufflepuff common room. study time.

Started by ChoChangHP118, August 14, 2007, 01:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*the time was coming. owls were approaching. studying was crucial at this point it time. anyone who hoped to go on in there lives must focus on passing these tests.*

*at least, for most students. not for the students in the fifth year in the hufflepuff common room. there idea of studying was either jumping on the couches, jynxing each other at radom, or playing games of exploding snap.*

*siriu happened to be accomplishing all three of these tasks. he was jumping on the couch with (whoever) and playing exploding snap with them. he would randomly jynx a seventh year and then point to a first year and blame him. he would laugh hard. then go on again. he was having the best time ever. owls were far out of his mind.*

(anyone from hufflepuff feal free to join.)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

((can I join.....because there's hardly any Hufflepuff on....really just you and Craven but not even Craven comes on much....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(haha sure. no one else liked hufflepuff. how sad. :'( )
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

((oh yeah sorry...))

Cho walked into the Hufflepuff common room accidentally. She noticed Sirius and said softly to herself,"Oops must be in the wrong common room...."

((hehe can't just go barging into other common rooms so this is my excuse ;D ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(haaha, fine with me.)

*sirius whipped his wand behind him. he shot a jelly legs at someone behind him. he was expecting whoever it was to yell, or something. but when he heard nothing, he turned around to see who he had hit. cho was standing there behind him.(your choice to block the spell or not. lol)*

Cho was caught off guard and frowned. "What is with this....." Cho asked annoyed and waved her wand at her legs and the spell was gone.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius blushed and smiled. he jumped off the couch and looked at the person he was playin exploding snap with.* sorry lee, a woman needs me! *lee laughed and jumped off the couch to and went to annoy a few first years. * hey cho! *sirius said walking up to her*

dobby888

Jessie had been looking for Cho all morning and when she found her in the Hufflepuff common room, she was suprised (I hope it's ok that I joined!!!!!)

ChoChangHP118

(ya! its fine! the more the merryier! lol)

((LOL....yep that's what I was going to say....and it's merrier....I have no idea what you tried to spell there Sirius ;) ))

"Hey Sirius," She noticed then that Jessie was also there. "Hey Jessie."

dobby888

*Hey, what were you doing.... it looked fun!* said Jessie wanting more than anything to jump up on the couch and annoy the people studying.

ChoChangHP118

(lol its hufflepuff common room jessie. we dont know the meaning of study. haha ya cho, if you haven't already noticed..im smart when it comes to everything in school...except spelling. lol)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked through the doors of the common room. Seeing Cho, Jessie, and Sirius. She walked over there. "Hey, and what... Ohhh! Lets go jump on the couch!"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

*My thoughts exactly!!* Jessie said Hopping up onto the nearest couch