News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Miley Rivera

Started by lexiswierd5, August 15, 2007, 09:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexiswierd5

Name:Miley Rivera 
Height 5'5"
Appearance: Wavy Brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, tall, long legged, and skinny 
RACE:  Witch
Parents:Micheal/ Dad/ Muggle and Amanda/Mom/Witch   
Personality: outgoing, beautiful, kind, gentle, loving, giving, honest, and smarticle.
Likes:cheescake, candles, Zac Efron, shoes, and shopping.
Dislikes: people who state the oblivous, the color peach, and chairs ( they get in the way)
Power: Can create a whole new world with her imagination and normal wizarding powers (wand)
History: Came from a very poor family but my father struck oil on my Granpappy's farm. Now we rich people!!!!
Yeah Me!!!!!

Kiara Johnson

Accepted once you explain a little more about thsi creating a new world thing.

lexiswierd5

Name:Miley Rivera 
Height 5'5"
Appearance: Wavy Brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, tall, long legged, and skinny 
RACE:  Witch
Parents:Micheal/ Dad/ Muggle and Amanda/Mom/Witch   
Personality: outgoing, beautiful, kind, gentle, loving, giving, honest, and smarticle.
Likes:cheescake, candles, Zac Efron, shoes, and shopping.
Dislikes: people who state the oblivous, the color peach, and chairs ( they get in the way)
Power: Can create a whole new world with her imagination and normal wizarding powers (wand) Sometimes goes into her own world and blocks everything else out
History: Came from a very poor family but my father struck oil on my Granpappy's farm. Now we rich people!!!!
Yeah Me!!!!!

Kiara Johnson

Ok, so it is an imaginary thing, cool, cool

Accepted then