News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry's death?

Started by hermionescool, August 20, 2007, 01:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermionescool

???  i have a question.  did harry  really die or was he just unconcious?  im thinking unconcious but it is fiction so he could have died just tell me ur opinions thanks 

HermioneFan

I think that he actually died... but i don't know. That part was a bit confusing for me :(

fudge0604

well i think he was kinda like half dead....(sounds rare i know!)
Voldemort killed or here is a better word destroyed his own horcrux without knowing.
Here is a note from the book: Harry it is your own soul not anyone elses!
i think that when the death curse hit him harry got half way into the archway and halfway not in it
(if you get what i mean.....)
im just saying what II think now, every1 haves their own oppinion!

Post Potter depression.

HermioneFan

Now I'm pretty sure that he was just unconscious. Dumbledore said that no magic could bring the dead alive so... yah :)

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

ravenclaw34

:) I bet he was just on concuis.

Dobby_ROX

No what happened was when voldie try to kill Harry when he was a baby he put a Horcrux in him so voldermort just destroyed the Horcrux yet Harry had a choice to stay dead or stay alive

Proud_Potter_Fan

Harry was unconcious, Harry was Voldermorts final Horcrux, so for Harry to be able to Kill Voldermort, Voldermort had to attempt to kill Harry, Voldermort destroyed his last Horcrux, which caused Harry to be unconsious due to the pain he was in. Harry then for some reason had a decsion whether to return to the real world or choose the path of death.

Hope that helped somehow
Harry&Ginny a match made in Heaven.
Ron&Hermione so diffrent but so good together.

Harry Potter Rocks!!

Dobby_ROX

Yep that sums it up peapole

tidus1

harry never died
when voldemort atacked harry at the beginning of the story and harry was a baby still he transferred a part of himself into harry making harry a horcrux
that meant that when voldemort attacked harry voldemort killed a part of himself and therefore both harry and voldemort went into this state of mind where they both became human

Jack Chance

that explanation was like McD's fries and ketchup.  Perfect.
t(-.-t)

fanno.12

he didn't die he was uncoiones and he facked it so when they got back to the school he put the clock on and killed the snack it took 2 timmes for me to figuer that out. 8)

Ginnyweasley13

Yah he dies but he just well kinda comes back to life................[/color]
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."