News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My House Choice

Started by Sky, August 24, 2007, 02:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

I would prefer to be in Gryffindor. Anything but Ravenclaw would work just fine.
Thank You.

LordBlaZe

lol you get to pick whatever you want in this, if you wanna be gryffindor then reply on the Gryffindor list page.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

wow why not Ravenclaw...LOL....yeah another Gryffindor....even though I'm Cho Chang.....I'm in Gryffindor....why because I feel like it and I like Gryffindor....LOL ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

oh yeah....and WELCOME SKY!! ;D

I usually give the welcomes here...why I don't know....LOL....but anyways won't be seeing much of me as I'm in school these days but hopefully we'll see you in rps ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

oh yeah sorry.....I just saw your bio....really nice....and descriptive and like the picture reminds me of animes for some reasons ;)

draco294

You should so be in Slytherin.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Sky

dobby888

because he likes Slytherin........... but Gryffindor's better ;D ;D

Sky

yeah....that's what I call Gryffindor spirit....haha Draco lost a Slytherin ;) lolz....

dobby888

yeah lolz but it wasnt the first!!!!!!

LordBlaZe

gryffindor is good, but i dunno, I've always like slytherin a bit as well :P
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BLAZEY THIS IS SO UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!

Sky

I hated Snape so much, but after finishing book 7, I like him.

Fawkes

Hello! Welcome to HPFF!  :)