News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Some new scenery

Started by Sky, August 24, 2007, 04:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky had entered the Three Broomsticks. She sat at a table and waited for the students to come in. She looked at the menu and pulled out 20 Galleons. "Here. You guys get whatever you want."

LordBlaZe

Blaze entered the Three Broomsticks and noticed the new girl, "hey, i don't believe we have met before" he said. "are you new here?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Ginny Weasly

Ginny came in as well. She had been in the Common room when Sky had invited the others to come, but she had waited because she needed to find something first. She placed a hand on Blaze's shoulder as a way of saying hello and tilted her head slightly at Sky.

She was new, obviously, but she wasn't young.Ginny figured she looked friendly enough, and so she nodded at her.
"Hi." She said, smiling.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked at Ginny and smiled, "hey Ginny"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

harrypotterfan:)

Cho decided to go to the Three Broomsticks that day and saw Blaze, Ginny and a unfamiliar girl. "Hey Blaze and Ginny....and you are?" Cho asked the new girl after greeting Ginny and Blaze with a smile.

((hey Sky new here....well welcome to this site..... ;D ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

Sky looked up after looking at the menu. "Oh...Um..I'm Sky." She said quietly. She looked at the other students then to Blaze. "What year are you guys in?"

LordBlaZe

"well im a 5th year gryffindor. How bout you?" he asked
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky had ordered a few butterbeers to go around. "I just turned 16, but I'm a fifth year." Once the drinks had arrived, she motioned for Blaze to have one.

LordBlaZe

"Thanks" he said and started drinking. "So how you like hogwarts so far?" he asked her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

lexisweird5

Massie ran in. She was dripping wet from the rain. There was a horrible storm outside. She saw Sky, Ginny, Blaze, Cho but she didnt know if she should go over and talk to them.

Sky

She seen Massie. "C,mon! Get a butterbeer and warm up!" She looked at Blaze and smiled for the first time she's been at Hogwarts. "Yeah. Its the first time I've really felt at...home." Her voice trailed off as she thought about it.

lexisweird5

Massie ran over, glad to be accepted. She was glad to have friends. She had allways taken friends for granted at her old school.

Sky

Sky handed her the warm butterbeer and waved her wand over Massie to dry off her clothes. "You'll get sick." She said simply and sipped her beverage.

lexisweird5

"Thanks... for letting me hang out with you guys. I figured you would just think Im an annoying second year." Massie smiled.

Sky

"No. You're cool." Sky said with a grin.