News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lucy Theo's life story. Or atleast what she wants you to know about her life.

Started by uglycupcakes, August 28, 2007, 06:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Dear Diary   

My name is Lucy Theo. I am an average height, weight, and looks female at the age of 14. Basically I am average. And invisible. But then again everyone is in my school, Hogwarts. That is unless your name is Ron, Hermione or Drum roll please, Harry. They are the most popular kids in school. Even kids who claim to hate them wish they were them. They are always in the newspapers, blogs or whatever else.
   Me and my best friend Claire are as tight as a fat kid in spandex. Well at least we were until her cousin cool and confident Meena transferred from Beauxbatons Academy.  Ever since then I've had to share Claire. I remembered the first time saw Meena. I about died. She had hair that was perfectly straight. Gorgeous highlights that made her already perfect face even better and complemented her skin tone. Her make up was perfect. She had a body guys make rap songs about and girls always envy. Her clothes were adorable and in fashion, girls looked to her for advice about what to wear. But, the most important thing she wore was her attitude. She walked through the halls like she owned them and if you got in her way, you'd die.
  I resent Meena. Its not because she totally ignores me or she's taking away my bestfriend and the only time she talks to me its because she needs a pencil or something. Its because she's EVERYTHING IM NOT. Enough about Meana. I mean Meena. This is my life. And my story. I am determind to make it a good one.
   Huggsss!!!!

Lucy

~That's all for now. I hope you like it! More later or after i get a few comments. Critic me please!~
Luv, Isabelle :-*

Sorry i made some mistakes the first time but, I edited so it should be better. I just mixed up somenames. Claire is Lucys best friends and meenas the cousin

lexisweird5

fudge0604

It sounds very good you have maked the start very good.
But try too make it alittel better. "Do your best work" as my teacher always say too me.
"I know you can do better!" And the same i am saying too you!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

uglycupcakes

Thanks for the feedback i'lll write somemore. Well i've got it all written its just a matter of typing it on here. Im not doin much so i should be able to soon.

dobby888

ok bay bay!!!! lol sorry I had to get that out!!!! lol ill be waiting for your next portion. ;D ;D

uglycupcakes

ha ha I'm listening to that song right now.. ha ha! OK time for more

Today during lunch Lucy was sitting there eating my potato chips when my owl Eiger swooped down and dropped a letter down right in front of her plate. Not another letter from my mom! Lucy often got letters from her mom. She opened it and here's what it said.
                 Dear Lucy
         I have been watching you from afar and I am totally in love with you! I want to meet you! Please meet me by the whomping willow (Not too close i wouldn't want you beautiful face bruised!) Tomarrow night right after evening meal. Please Join me!!
                 Love,
                       ?? ??

Lucy sat there for a moment. Excitement brewed inside her.
        "LUC!!" Lucy snapped out of her daze. She looked up to see Claire grinning her normal happy, ear to ear, grin. "Whats up girl?" Lucy slide her letter under her plate. She didn't want to share this with Claire at this point. She wasn't sure if she would go and blab it all to Meena.
        "Well nothing really just wishing i didn't have charms with Hermione. I don't know why she's in our fifth year class anyway!! No matter how good i do, Professor Flitwick never says anything about it because, he's too busy complementing Hermione." Confessed Lucy.
        " OH, Luce goose. I know how you feel" Sympathized Claire. "at least were not in Gryfendor. That would be horrid considering they basically worship the Harry Hotties." That was Lucy and Claire's names for the trio that dominated the wizarding world
        " Speaking of Harry have you heard that Harry was telling Ron he had a huge crush on some one in our year!! But she has a boyfriend though. Real Bummer. That means i can't be me or you!! It may be Meena. She's had so many boyfriends this year!" Lucy grimminced hearing Meena name being used.  She blubbered out something to say how cool that would be. It was tough trying to act like she liked her Frenamy.

Well that's all I am gonna write for now!! Lemme know how you feel! Also what year was Cho in was she a year ahead?  OR the same year! Plz lemme know! kthx

dobby888

Ginny Weasly

Cho was in the same year as Harry...

Very very good. I like it. The only thing I see is that you changed perspective halfway through the story.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

uglycupcakes

I just noticed your right!! Omg. Thats embarrsing. I'll make sure the rest of the story is right

uglycupcakes

As Claire rattled off more about Meena, Lucy fell under the spell of boredem and began to think about the letter. It could be a cruel joke. Or it could be some adorable boy. What if harry had been talking about her and Claire just got the story wrong. If it was Harry she'd have to turn him down. She simply had to. Woudn't she?  She couldn't possibly date Harry. He was famous and she toatly wasn't.
   "Uh Lucy don't you think you should uh, go to your class about now??" Lucy looked up and saw Harry. To her left Cho had appeared when she was off thinking. He sounded nerves. Mabye its because he likes me!! She thought happily. She wiped her sweaty palms on her robes. Grabbed her books and a said "Yeah, I suppose I woun't want a miss a minute of faboulous Flitwicks class." She though mabye she would get a laugh but, he just stared at Cho. She got up and left gleefuly. As she ran through the hallway her head swirled with happy thoughts.

-Sorry its sorta short and it took me so long to reply. School is starting so i've got all that jazz to worry about.

dobby888

oh no worries, I don't mind, school starts on tuesday for me, so it's gonna be just about impossible for me to get on!!! and good job by the way!!

uglycupcakes

School doesn't start until tuesday for me to but, i've had MAJOR tennis practice so we'll be ready!! Wohoo.

dobby888

Oohhhhh cool!!! well we have been having soccer practice, but it hasn't quite been major..... lolz anyway, I might not be on quite so much this weekend, because me and my mom are goin out of town...... but we might get wireless internet!!!!!

uglycupcakes

Yeaz i know. GB right? To see the GP.. haha that was fun. Well bring ur laptop and ur internet if you can.