News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Reading (open)

Started by Violet, September 2, 2007, 10:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

(in gryff...just in here sometimes....lol...)

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

(ahh lol kk)

*sirius sighed..* so why dont you hang in your common room?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

"Ah...... some angry students having a duel up there..... I tryed too stop them figting but then i got them all over me...." Albus said with a little smile.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the fire.* ohhh i see...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

"Should we continue?" Albus said.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

i'm not sure man...i mean...im kinda hungry. *sirius smiled. he really was hungry...*

fudge0604

Albus whipped his wand and two tables came up from nothing. They were full of food.
" Save something for me!" Albus said.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

ah haha thanks dude! *sirius looked at the food and took some chicken and laid back on the couch eating it happily.* mhhhhm! (lol)

fudge0604

((this is a bit funny or?))
Albus took some chicken too and made a hammoc out from nowhere.
He sat down and started too eat.
" Want some drink? " He asked Sirius.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

(a what a what? lol)

*sirius smiled and said through a mouthfull.* sure!

fudge0604

" Should we start again now?" Albus asked with a smile.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed.* ya just....*he got up.* let me...ya know...strech a little...expelliamous! *sirius shot to albus quickly.*

fudge0604

" Parero!" Albus said.
" That was way too predictable!" He said. " Densaugeo!" ((teeth enlarging spell.))

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho got herself a comfortable bean bag and sat in it while drinking tea and eating small cakes.

((haha that's all I could think of right now....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

fudge0604

((Yeah.... Wanna join our fantstic duel?))

Post Potter depression.