News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Reading (open)

Started by Violet, September 2, 2007, 10:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

After being attacked by Werewolfs a few weeks ago Violet decided the best thing to do was read about them. Sitting near the fire she read about what her life would be like now.
By Skyla Winters

fudge0604

Albus walked into the room. He saw violet there and said " Hi Violet! What are you reading abaut??
wanna have a duel against me??"

Post Potter depression.

Violet

Violet jumped as she heard her name being called looking up she saw Albus potter.
"Oh hello Albus um I'm reading about well Werewolfs seeing how I'm kind of one now." Violet replied showing him the book.
By Skyla Winters

fudge0604

((im not the headmaster! im Albus Severus Potter!))

Post Potter depression.

Violet

By Skyla Winters

fudge0604

kk

"so you wanna have that duel?" Albus asked teasingly.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius struted into the common room and walked passed a first year while taking that childs chocolate frog.* thanks! *he said arrogently to the first year. he saw violety and albus so he walked up to them, hopping on a nearby table and eating the frog happily.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Violet

Smiling Violet replie.
"Sure that would be great."
By Skyla Winters

ChoChangHP118

*he finished his frog and walked over to the others.* what are you guys up to?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

"were gonna have a duel! Expelliarmus! wanna join?" Albus said and waved his wand at violet and looked at Sirius

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius's eyes turned orange with excitement.* would i ever!! *he said happily. he fealt in his pocket and clasped his left hand on his wand. he kept it in his robes though.*

fudge0604

"okay Groundio surrondus!" Albus said and waved his wand against the ground under sirius.
Suddenly 4 walls Came up from the floor and did make Sirius caught in there.
"ha!" Albus said

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

reducto *sirius said boringly to the wall. it burst into ashes.* expelliamus! *he shouted at albus.*

fudge0604

"crap! Parero! Petrificus totalis!"

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius dogged the curse by inches. it hit a vase nearby.* reparo *he said to the vase and it popped back up..as good as new.* spungify! *towards albus*

(spungify is the slime stuff)