News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ollivanders Assistant

Started by uglycupcakes, September 4, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

(yeah I have her # she literally lives 1 min away on bike!!!)
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

fudge0604

(i was taking too Izzie because they are cousins but okay!)

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

Well yeah i suppose i could call. hm. ok!

dobby888

((srry srry I'm back im back just pretend I was thinking deeply.....))

Jessie shook her head in order to clear her mind *Yes we need buff dudes...* she was pacing now, and counting on her fingers *So Albus can come.....and we do need spy gadgets, so if we want those Mira needs to come, but thats already four people and we only have 1 buff guy!!* then squeezing albus's bicep she said *actually only have of one...*she looked at Albus and laughed *no I'm just kiddin your buff enough......*

uglycupcakes

"yea i think we need one or two more people hm.." Isabelle was glad Jessie came out of her daze.  "Mira go get your spy gadgets! Albus your smart enough. Try and figure out and exuse for leaving school. If you can't get us out of school were going to leave TONIGHT!"

fudge0604

((does nothing!!))

"okay im gonna try! Now im going on my room packing just the most needing things!"

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

"Good idea lets go pack." Isabelle looked around to make sure they hadn't left anything. She saw  Zephyr on the front of the paper. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She grabbed Jessies hand and squeezed. She looked at her "Lets go save Zephyr!!"

dobby888

Jessie held Isa'a hand *hang on* she whispered *ok good they're both gone.  Are you sure we need an excuse!! They'll never take it, I've tried before, and so we should just sneak out!! trust me!*

uglycupcakes

"I know but its worth a try. Come on Jessica Christne. Lets go"

fudge0604

Albus runned down to the two of them.
Then he said " if we say that we are going on a vacation everybody and we are going together...
oh wait then theyll just talk to our parents and get us into more trubble then we allready gonna have..."
Albus was very dissapointed now he had comed up with a perfect plan and now it was ruined.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie pointed to Albus *see my point!!! PARENTS!!!!!they always call the parents!!!! it's better just to go!!! c'mon I do it all the time!!!.................I shouldn't've said that.... but either way its true seriously!!*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira ran down with a coat. "Lets move!"

fudge0604

"okay! when tonight? and we got too have some other plans... what should we do if we don't find anything at the shop?" Albus asked.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*We will, and if we don't then wwe go to his house, and so on, now wait here while I grab a few things!!*  Jessie ran upstairs, and stuffed her magically enlarged purse with necisary objects including a few coins. She threw on a hoodie and ran down stairs.  *ok now we wait for.... 3 hours....because we need to leave at midnight!!*

Lola_La_Fringe7