News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ollivanders Assistant

Started by uglycupcakes, September 4, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Isabelle ran into the comman room looking for her cousin Jess. Tears were streaming down her face. Her make up was running and she was a complete mess. She found her sitting on a chair next to the fire. "Jess! You'll never guess what happen!!!" Isabelle started sobbing even harder.

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked down from the boys dormitory and saw Isabelle crying, he decided not to say anything as Jessie would probably have something right to say.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

Albus walked into the common room.
There he saw Isabelle crying.
He went to her chair and asked "what is it Isabelle?"

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie waved Albus away, and led Isabelle to a couch.  She made a box of never ending tissues appear and handed her one.  *Isabelle* she whispered trying to get a look at her cousins face.  *Isabelle what is it??  Tell me!*  she spoke in a soft voice so as to sooth her tearful cousin.

uglycupcakes

Isabelle stopped crying long enough to explain to Jessie what had happened. "You know that guy, uh Zephyr?? The one that hung around with me allll last summer?? Yeah. Well.." Isabelle trailed off she coudn't bring her self to say it. She grab bed a tissue from the box blew her nose and then said " HE'S GONE!!" She started crying again and handed Jessie the Daily prophet. There was a good looking guy on the cover. He was smiling happily. The artical read-
            Assistant MISSING
      Last night at approxemently  6:45 PM. Zephyr Brewn went missing from his job at Olivanders wand shop. There he has been assistant since his recent drop out of Hogworts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. He is 15 years old with blonde hair green eyes. Wizard Police have been looking non-stop Brewn. If you have any information about this crime please contact Greg at this number 456-484-7526. The family is very worried about Brewn and is hoping someone will come forward. 

harrypotterfan:)

Cho appeared from behind the door and noticed it wasn't exactly the cheerful scene she was hoping for and noticed Isabelle crying. "Yes I heard...." Cho said looking at the huge headlines. "Isabelle....if you have any information....you should tell the Wizard Police....are you close to him?"

((sorry for suddenly appearing....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Jessie stared at the headline. *Zephyr* she whispered running her hand over the familiar face.  She put her arm around Isabelles shoulder, close to tears herself, she said, *I'm sure he's fine... I mean Zephyr was always smart and I know he's fine....* Jessie couldn't think of anything else to say, so she patted her on the shoulder instead

Lola_La_Fringe7

Isabelle! Mira being Jessies very close friend knew Iz well.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

uglycupcakes

**Lola use "" marks plz. K'thx**

"Jessie!! We can't just sit here and hope he turns up!! I have to do something." Isabelle start breathing heavyly. She noticed Jessie was about to cry to. She reached over and hugged her. She had a very nice crying shoulder.

dobby888

*You're right, but where do we start looking??* Jessie said

LordBlaZe

Blaze heard the story and walked up to them but wasn't sure what to say, he opened his mouth but closed it again. He didn't want to say something stupid.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Izzy but how did he... don't you... can't we... but I!"

dobby888

*Mira stop it!!! You didn't even know him!!! And if to many people start acting like this, well it can be very unsettling!!!*  Jessie yelled.  She only wanted the best for everyone, and she was scared herself, so she couldn't control her feelings as much as normal.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Hmph! said Mira and turned stomping away

dobby888

Jessie was about to go and stop her, but when she felt Isabelle move next to her, and so she sat down and then thought to Mira ~I'm sorry but I know you don't know him, and plus this is a big deal for Isabelle, and me as well, so I'm truly sorry but I have to help family~

*Iza?? C'mon, talk to me!!! Where should we start looking??*