News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dating RP

Started by dobby888, September 6, 2007, 05:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

*Why would I be jealous!? He's my boyfriend!!*  Jessie could feel herself blushing, so she made the tree wack Sky, in order to make her not notice.

Sky

Sky was hit and fell to the ground. "Why would you make a tree attack me?" She said.
"If you aren't jealous, why would you be so mean to me? Face it, ever since hung out with Blaze, you've been jealous." A Drop of blood fell to the ground as a large cut showed on her forehead.

dobby888

Jessie pointed her wand at Sky but instead of stunning her she healed her cut.  *Listen, if you want to hang out with Blaze that's fine, but just don't have a crush on him!!*

Sky

"Don't bother healing me!" Sky said in an angry voice. "I can't help it if I have a crush on him! You can't tell me not too! And its not a simple crush!" Sky pointed her wand at Jessie. "Why are you acting like such a brat? Sending a tree to attack me is really low." She didn't dare use a spell unless she needed too.

dobby888

Jessie considered what she had said ~I'm sorry, I just had a bad day so far, and so knowing you liked Blaze when we're fighting doesn't..... oh no~

Sky

"Oh no what?" Sky said. She didn't feel much better. She wanted to cry. But it would show weakness. She couldn't do it here.

dobby888

*well.... I never told you Blaze and I were fighting because I knew you liked him, and I thought you might swoop in and take him, but I just let it slip.....*

Sky

Sky walked up to Jessie. "I wouldn't just take him from you...." She said. "I think its best I stay away from him. I don't want to fight." A few tears trickled down her cheek. She turned around and started to walk away. She didn't want to disapparate as much as she wanted too.

dobby888

*I'm sorry, I don't want to fight either, I just was worried.... and do you wanna come sit in the tree?*

LordBlaZe

~12 it is, see you there~ he thought to Jessie. He was wondering where she was but tried not to think about it too much. He swooped around the grounds a bit more, high and out of sight but noticed the liquid was wearing off and the black fire was dimmer. He decided to go back to the quidditch pitch.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Sky

"No. Will you tell blaze something for me?"

dobby888

Sky

"never mind" Sky said as she disapparated.

*I already told him in another topic so never mind lol*

dobby888

lol ok!!))

Sky!!* Jessie cried as she watched her friend dissaparate ~Sky, please, forgive me I acted so poorly~she thought to sky.

Sky

Sky heard the thought as she appeared on the roof of Hogwarts. She didn't reply to Jessie. She was mad. She touched her forehead. The cut had disappeared, but she could still feel the same stingy pain from it.