News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*HOMECOMING DANCE*~ By the Lake

Started by Sky, September 7, 2007, 05:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

The school was finally hosting its Homecoming Dance. The headmaster had agreed to host it by the lake aslong as the students behaved. There was a medium sized tent that, when you got inside, was bigger than the great hall. There were beautiful decorations of each house color and colorful lights emitting a romantic glow.   There was a long table with different varieties of food. There were also tables set up all around the tent, each with an enchanted center piece. If someone from Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, The table would change to those colors from the center piece.
Outside, there was a band setting up on a stage   . They had a banner above them that said "The Flaming Pheonix's"[/s] The drummer was using his wand to set up his set.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Laurencia showed up in a beautiful flowing gown the little laurencia every boy is after.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius peeked his head in. he only saw a few people...but he did see one of his friends. he smiled and walked up to laurncia(?) he was wearing a black tux with a dashing red tie.* hey. *he said stepping up to her.* wow. *he said examinning her.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LordBlaZe

((when is this?? I mean what time period))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

ChoChangHP118

(good point. we're still in school...that's what im doing...)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LordBlaZe

((K well since Sky made this, Sky what time is this rp in ??))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

ChoChangHP118

Lola_La_Fringe7

*Hi Sirius.* said Laurencia (sry felt like a name change for this rp only though for the rest im Mira) *Stop looking at me like that she blushed*

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* no blushing now! i have a girlfriend...just remember that. and i like being the only guy able to resist you! (blaze. we're going without you i guess.)

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Don't think you'll allways be like that do you??" Flirted Laurencia "And girlfriends come and go not a problem!" She tickled under his chin and left.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius stood there. watching her leave.* now what has gotten into her lately? *sirius muttered to himself before sitting down at a nearby table.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Laurencia sat at a table waiting for something worthwhile to happened.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked around. he noticed that bla bla bla was sitting at a table alone. he sighed and walked over to her table...he didn't want her sitting alone as much as he dislicked sitting alone. he placed his hands on the table and looked at them.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira (sry oth name tooooo long!!!!!!) just sat down.

Sky

**Sorry, um the evening I guess.**

Sky walked into the tent wearing a black dress with sparklys. :D She didn't have a date even though she wanted to take someone very special. She looked at the band. They were almost done setting up.