News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wishing I Was Taken...

Started by Lacy, September 9, 2007, 08:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacy

Lacy sat alone.  Everyone seems to have someone but me. She sighed. The waitress walked over. "A butterbeer for me." She looked at the menu. "Thats all." Nothing else sounded good.

Jason

"Is this seat taken?" Jason asked sitting down beside Lacy. He smiled at her. "Ill have a butterbeer too."

Lacy

Lacy smiled back at Jason. "That seat wasnt taken." She giggled. "So what have you been up too."

Jason

"Nothing really." Jason said. He loved Lacys laugh. "What about you?"

uglycupcakes

Isabelle walked. She saw Lacy and Jason sitting. She sat down alone. Jason smiled when Lacy laughed. It was cute. I wish i had somebody. She had danced with Albus but, was he the sumone or had they just danced she wondered??

dobby888

As Jessie walked in the bell on the door Jingled.  She saw Iza sitting alone and went to sit with her *Hey!  Why the long face?*

uglycupcakes

"well idk my bff jill" Said isabelle.

Im jk this is what i mean to say..

'I don't know just tired or something.. Hows your day??" She asked. 

dobby888

*Great!*  A waiter came up to them and Jessie said *I'll have a butterbeer please!*

Lisa Parkinson

"UGH."Lisa sitting down.Throughly depressed with a sadness in her heart."All these people have friends.Why not me?"she whispered so only she could hear.If only there were someone to comfort her.But she knew that was impossible.She was a slytherin.They were in different houses.She'd be tortured by the Slytherins if they found out she'd been talking to mudbloods.Maybe she should have listened to the Sorting Hat.She should have been in Gryffindor."Well too late.I chose to be in Slytherin.So thats that."walking off feeling more depressed than she had before. :'(

dobby888

Jessie saw Lisa Parkinson come in and sit down.  Jessie wanted to go and comfort her, but it was almost as bad as breaking the law.  Gryffindors and Slytherins would hate her, and also they would hate Lisa, and Jessie couldn't bring herself to do that.

Naroto Mashima

The door swung open and Al stood there.
It had been a while since he was here.

Nothing really changed.

Madame Rosemerta was still serving drinks.

"One butterbeer, please, Rosemerta," he said, the coin hovering out of his pocket.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

dobby888

Jessie decided to take her chances with Lisa.  She tried t stay low profile as she stood up from the booth that she was at and moved quickly to Lisa's table.  No one seemed to notice.  No one seemed to care.

Lisa Parkinson

(well I did)"Hello.Don't get to close to the table.It might brake with you near."sneering as she said so.Then walking away laughing her head off.

uglycupcakes

"Jess? Whats with that." Isabelle stood up and went over to Lisa. she said "Hey, I don't know who you are but, you don't have the right to talk to anyone like that so, i'd really apprecite if you would be nice;" She turned and sat down to Jess.

*I got to do that to somebody today it was soooo much fun:::]*

dobby888

((Haha nice!!))

Jessie walked over to Lisa.  *Look* she hissed  *You were depressed and sitting alone.  I was nice and went to sit with you even though you are a Slytherin.  I thought you might have at least a little respect for that!*  Jessie hissed herr wprds through her teeth in a low whisper.  She stared at Lisa for a minute and then turned on her heel and began to walk away