News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the Front Door

Started by Arney_Lestrange, September 11, 2007, 08:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"I'm in Ravenclaw. Most say that I should be hufflepuff though since all I do is drawl." SArah did not want to feel him in on what else she knew.

"SO you knew here. I've never seen you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Arney_Lestrange

"Yeah i just arrived." He smiled to her as they walked.

Shara2007

"that is cool so what brought you here. Was it a certian girl." SArah then went to cover her mouth she did not mean to say that but she really liked him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Arney_Lestrange

"No im here to escape my family."

Shara2007

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm here if it helps for the same reason. Mine were a bunch of muggle borns." She really liked how she could talk to him about her past.

Arney_Lestrange

"Mine were..............Id rather be muggleborn then what i am.....ill leave it at that" He replied.

Shara2007

"Oh I see. I'm sorry. I did not mean to bring that up." Sarah then looked at the picture and said a password.

"Here we are."

Arney_Lestrange

"Ahhh thank you. Coming in?"

Shara2007

"well sure why not." Sarah siad as she took one step inside and waited for Arney.

Arney_Lestrange

smiles and follows her inside as the door closes.

Shara2007

"So what you want to talk about."

fudge0604

Albus walked into the common room and saw Sarah and some new guy.
" SARAH!" Albus said and runned down too Sarah and the other guy.
"ooh im sorry.. Albus Severus Potter here! You then?" Albus said and looked at the new guy.

Post Potter depression.

Arney_Lestrange

"they just call me Arney" No need to scare them all off now with his last name.

fudge0604

"okay! Could i ''hang'' with you guys? I'm pretty bored...." Albus said and looked at Arney and
Sarah.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"well Albus I don't mind it is up to Arney here though." Sarah siad as she looked at her new friend.