News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the Front Door

Started by Arney_Lestrange, September 11, 2007, 08:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arney_Lestrange

Arney looked up at the main entrance of Hogwarts and sighed, this was the first time he was coming to the school even tho it had been years since he was eligable to come. It had taken him this long just to get someone to sponsor him to come, since he doesnt even know what has since happened to his parents, last he knew they were in Azkhaban. But honestly he didnt care, he was a lestrange only by name. Not by beliefs. He draged the cart that carried his trunk and his things behind him as he made his way up and through the great big doors.

Shara2007

Sarah not paying attention was walking threw the doors and ran into him and all her books went flying.

"Oh my I'm so sorry."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Arney_Lestrange

turns to look at a sound and gets hammered by the unexpected running into, it knocks the rather small man to the ground, and the birdcage out of his hand and two love birds go flying off. "Ouch" He exclaimed shaking his head.

Shara2007

Sarah felt so bad that she left her things alone and ran to him.

"Are you okay."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Arney_Lestrange

shakes his head clear and looks up at Sarah....."Uggg I think i will be."

Shara2007

"I'm really sorry." Sarah then puts her hand up to help him up.

"I was not paying attention.

Arney_Lestrange

"its alright, my entire lifes been nothing but me being walked on."

Shara2007

"I was just thinking about something else and not watching it is all my fault." SArah had not yet even introduced herself.

Arney_Lestrange

"Its ok, Its nice to run into new people" Groan he new what a horribly bad pun. Now he was worried about how he was going to get Isolde and tristan back.

Shara2007

Sarah started laughing at it.

"I like that. By the way I'm Sarah."

Arney_Lestrange

"Arnold Les...." He started but cut himself off before saying his full last name...."Just call me arney"

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him.

"Okay so Arney what were you on your way doing when I plowed you over."

Arney_Lestrange

"Ummmm I was looking for the Gryffindore common area."

Shara2007

"well I can show you there." Sarah siad as she started to bend over and pick up all her drawlings.

Arney_Lestrange

Helps her out while getting his stuff together. "So what house you in?"