News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sky's Secret Spot((Anyone can Join))

Started by Sky, September 12, 2007, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky wandered into the deepest part of the forest. It was early morning and a saturday. This gave her alot of time to work. She noticed a Centuar trotting by. Sky pointed her wand at the ground Rockitol Narrowis." A step appeared, followed by another, then another, leading down deep into the Earth. The ground caved in a bit more as more steps were created. Sky then pointed her wand at the ground wall. She had to be atleast thirty feet from the surface. She touched the wall and it immedietly formed a tunnel. The tunnel got wider and ran straight until it was 100 ft long and 10 ft tall. She walked through it, clearing away the excess dirt and rock and making the walls shiny and smooth with a charm. She came to the end of the tunnel. The end of the tunnel was even bigger. Not too much, but it was large enough to be the size of a large bedroom. She grinned and wiped her forehead. It was cool here, but she was getting a bit hot. She looked up and cast a spell on the tunnel so it wouldn't cave in. Then she used a spell to decorate the room, so it looked as if it was filled with a bright blue sky and fluffy white clouds. She needed to move things in. This would be where she would go when she needed time to think.
She exited the Tunnel. Making sure nobody could see, she muttered a spell "Protrudius." This covered the tunnel with solid ground and wouldn't move. "Password Grifflebee." She said. This made it so nobody but the holder of the password could get in. She would get back at night to move things in.

Lacy

lexiswierd5

LordBlaZe

((lol how do we join this if its your secret spot))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

Albus was walking in the forest. He had walked for several hours trying too find a good
place too have an ''ALONE'' place. Suddenly he walked straight into a invicible wall.
He screamed of fear. He had never thought that he would just walk into an invicible wall.
It had been soo quiet before his scream but now birds was flying away in fear.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky heard a scream from her secret spot. She ran as fast as she could, afraid someone had gotten in and couldn't get out. She arrived to see Albus staring at an invisable wall. "Um...Hi Albus. I see you've found my secret place..." Sky said with a laugh. "Are you alright?" She said as she looked at his nose. "It looks like your nose is bleeding."

((Anyone can join))

fudge0604

(lol....)

"ok! Episkey!" Albus said and pointed his wand at his nose.
"So when did you maked this SECRET spot?" he said.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky looked at the ground where the door was. "I guess I used the wrong charm. It was supposed to be password protected, not wall protected. But I made this just the other day." She was wondering if she should show Albus this. "Want to see it?"

fudge0604

"sure!" Albus siad with a smile.
He followed Sky into a opening.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"Gifflebee." Sky said quietly, but clearly. She spot of rock moved to both sides, creating a gap. There was a small flight of stairs leading down, deep into the ground. "This way." After he had gotten under the gap, Sky closed the hole. "Protrudius." She said to ensure that nobody to get in. She pointed her wand ahead of her. "Lumos. Well...this is quite different than anyother place, but I think it will make a very quiet and safe spot. I could use some help decorating." She smiled at Albus. "If you help, I'll give you access to here. I may be moving in here."

fudge0604

"of course Sky! look here!" Albus said and whipped out his wand.
He said " Incendio! Incendio! Incendio! Incendio! Incendio!" Five flames
shot out of his wand and went too several places in the cave they started too burn in each corner there.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

She led him to the end of the long tunnel. There was a small gap covered by a large rock. "Wingardium Leviosa." Sky said as she moved the rock. They had to crawl to get to the end. The end of the tunnel was very big. There was alot of crates and two barrels to the right side of it. "Its not much. I'm working on something so I need a place to think. Thats why I made it."

dobby888

Jessie was running to practice for her Track team when she hit the invisible wall and fell over.  She screamed, but then standing up she said *Wow, Jessie, your ran into a tree.* 

uglycupcakes

Isabelle saw Jessie, Albus, and Sky wonder into the forsest so she went in after them.  She saw both jessie and albus fall suddingly she went over there. "Guys. uh most people don't just trip randomly whats up?"

Sky

*Jessie didn't fall in*

Sky heard a scream and disarmed the wall. She hid the entrance and proceeded with the tour. "With the scare from Voldemort and his followers, I want to have a safe place."