News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sky's Secret Spot((Anyone can Join))

Started by Sky, September 12, 2007, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie, still under the impression that she was dead said *Albus, maybe we should just accept the fact that we are dead, and then move on*  Jessie's voice was soothing like a phycyatrists

Sky

Sky rolled her eyes. "Aguamenti." She poured water on Jessie's head. "Come off it."

LordBlaZe

Blaze was strolling by and noticed his friends, he had never noticed this part of forest but there were lots of secret spots in the woods. "Hey guys what's going on" he said as he approached them.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Sky

Sky was surprised that Blaze found his way in here. She must have left the entrance open. Sky smiled. "Jessie thinks she's dead...."

LordBlaZe

Blaze raised an eyebrow, "interesting" he said sarcastically. He noticed Jessie lying there, what was she doing?
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

"I see you found my secret spot. Yet, everyone found it. I'll need to do a few Charms on it. Anyway, Jessie fell through and hit her head. She should be Okay." Sky opened a crate and pulled out a few bottles of butterbeer and some cookies. "Here. Have something to eat."

LordBlaZe

"you sure she's ok?" he said as he took a small bite and a sip of the food
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky looked at Jessie and waved a hand infront of her eyes. "She's responsive. Just kinda...well...dazed. She should be alright withen the next half hour. But she'll probably have a bad headache."

fudge0604

Albus got on his knees by Jessie and said " Are you there Jessie? Come on now stand up!"

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"Lets take her to the Hospital Wing, Albus." Sky suggested.

dobby888

*There's a hospital wing in heaven!?  Since when!?  Oh and they have food in heaven!!  Wow what else do they have up here!?*  Jessie stood up and began to walk around.  She felt everyones faca and felt the walls and everything.  *Wow.  Everything feels so....so.... real!*

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky lifted up Jessie with a grunt and looked at Albus. "Grab onto my arm."

dobby888

Jessie did as she was told.  *Where's God?? I think I need to talk to him.  You know, ask why I'm dead and all...*