News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS (Future)(**Half Breed War**))

Started by Devon_McGonagall, September 12, 2007, 08:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon_McGonagall

*This comes over the radio waves of all magical radios and into their homes through televisions (if they happen to have them), the picture shows an injured Devon McGonagall in human form, behind him a scene of utter chaos drenches part of Hogwarts grounds near the Dark Forest. Bodies are strewn, theres at least one half giants corpse, and other bodies of varying sizes on the ground, both good and bad.*

"The War is Over." The three little words that come from Devons mouth would shake the wizarding community like nothing else since the fall of voldemorte the second time. "28 hours ago, wizards and members of other magical species closed ranks and came to the last visage of power for the man known as Fenrir Greyback and his supporters. After nearly a full day of combat, and the apparent disappearance of Fenrir and at least 8 of his pack, a parlay was requested by his now former Allies.

In a carefully worded settlement Parole was granted to each member of Fenrir's allies, with a garuntee that they would cease the hostilities. In return, Representatives from both sides will return to the table of diplomacy in good faith, one week from today. A week of national mourning has been called for those on both sides of this conflict, so we can mourn our deceased and see to our injured."

Devon stopped after a moment and repeated the three little words. "The War is Over" He exclaimed loudly, and there was near mass hysteria behind him cheers from both sides of the fight went up.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

fudge0604

Albus was in charge of the healing now. He had healed several injuries and was now
very tired. He had been fighting a while butthen he had too pull out because of many injuried.
He heard the radio and what it said. " Finally" He said. he finished the other injured and started too goo into the site of the battle. ooh crap Albus thought.
He whipped out his wand and strted too run too the most needing.

Post Potter depression.

Lacy

Lacy walks in and starts dancing and singing bet on it from high school musical. "Bet on it bet on it! Im Micheal Jackson! WhOOOOO!" She starts running into randow walls.

fudge0604

((can't you two stop it? You are destroyning RPs when you come up and does stupid things.
it's annoying. you've done it twice now i think.))

Post Potter depression.

Lisa Parkinson

fudge0604

(someone want too have a serius RP without some one that shouts and runs into walls.

Post Potter depression.