News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rebelling towards gryffindors

Started by Lisa Parkinson, September 17, 2007, 04:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Parkinson

As I sit here waiting for all the purebloods in Slytherin house I wonder.Where's my sister?She should have been here by now.And all the othere Slytherins.Today I,Lisa Parkinson,is starting a rebellion towards the Gryffindors.If you want to know."Hey."Where've you been?"says I with anger rushing through my veins.

Vanessa

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Dont tell me you are going to go crazy about this." She sits down scanning the room, but suddenly loses interest seeing there are no cute guys. "We need more Slytherins."
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

"I know but appearently the word didn't get around!!!"giving Vanessa ,her twin sister,a glaring look."I thought you were gonna tell the guys and they were gonna spread it?Let me guess,you got caught up,and just started talking?""Am I right?" ::)"YOU REALLY HAVE TO CONTROL YOURSELF!!!Maybe you could be like me and focus on one person."  "Like Draco."sighs at the thought of Draco.The cutest boy in slytherin house.She really liked him but she didn't know how to talk to him. :-\

Vanessa

Vanessa smiles. "Me and guys... just click! Okay?" She giggles. "I wish there were more cute guys at Hogwarts." Then she remebers the purpose of this meeting. "Im guess I talked to the wrong people for spreading the word... but I will get this to happen." Vanessa did not want to let her sister down, even though she would rather be out at some sort of party.
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

Thinking how lucky her sister was to "click" with guys my worst enemy,Hermione Granger,walked in.Gargh how she hated the mudblood.Punching Malfoy in the face is dispeakable.She had worried about him so much that day.She wanted to curse her.And so she did."Imperio"barely speaking so not even her sister could here.Instantly she stopped.

Vanessa

Vanessa giggled. She hated Hermione as much as her sister. "Ill be right back." She said walking to the bathroom. She had to check her hair and makeup in the mirror.
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

"Do you have to do that now?Don't you want to watch her make a fool of herself?" ;D Laughing quietly to herself so nobody would be suspicious."What if we made her kiss Potter? ;That would be funny."

Vanessa

"Not right now... we have more important things to do." Vanessa turned into a red color. "We can worry about that later."
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

"Fine if you don't want to have fun.Do you wanna go back to the common room?Maybe we could actually get people to come."Her eyes turning white as she spoke.Meaning anger burning inside her wondering if Vanessa could notice.

Vanessa

Vanessas eyes turned blue. "Lets go loser." She joked, smiling.
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

"Ok."sounding a little depressed."I guess we'll try tomorrow.Maybe this time you can actually tell people."Again her eyes turning white with anger.

Vanessa

"Calm down." Vanessa giggled. "You can be so dramatic!" She joked. She grabbed her purse and started heading towards the door.
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

Lisa sighed."Oh well."And off they went.Off into the abyss for a good nights sleep.

LordBlaZe

Blaze had overheard some of their conversation and walked in on them, "Give up ladies, you really dont believe a bunch of stuck up slytherins have any chance against gryffindor do you?" 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

Albus heard Blaze and went over there. He said " Yes do you think that?"

Post Potter depression.