News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Talking... (pm me or sarah to join)

Started by Vanessa, September 18, 2007, 06:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa walked through the forest with Sarah. She had so many things on her mind she could not just focus on one.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Vanessa what on your mind." Sarah said smiling to her friend it was night and they were walking through forest. Sarah was thinking about what a bad role model she was.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

"My sister... she thinks that I have to be part of all her evil plans and that I have to hate anyone who isnt a pureblood." Vanessa sighed. "Id rather be hanging out with my friends and guys and going to parties. Isnt that what being a teenager is all about?" She giggled. she felt that since she was now 17 she should spend her time enjoying herself... not being ruled by her sister.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"well that is not true . I mean you friends with me and I'm muggle born."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

"Yeah but my sister doesnt know that we are friends." Vanessa said, her eyes turning gray with sadness. "I feel like no matter what I do my family will never acept me."
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Vanessa you just need to forget about being accepted by your family. I mean not it a bad way. I mean just don't try so hard to make them like you. My familys the same way as yours."

Vanessa

"Yeah... I think we should go out and just have fun and be wild and crazy... free our minds." Vanessa said as a miscivious smile came across her face. She loved partying... it got her mind off all her problems. "You know you want to try being a bad girl for once." She joked.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah smiled.

"I would love to but I have to tell you I don't drink they won't let me." Sarah did not feel like going into that story again.

Vanessa

"What do you mean? I mean you dont have to tell me but Im just kinda curious." Vanessa said, her eyes turning a shade of green.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Oh it fine. The biggest thing is about 1 month ago I quit drinking because I was an alcholic. So see I'm not the perfect role model." It felt good to tell VAnessa she had her not knowing.

Vanessa

"Yeah it doesnt matter though... we can have fun without drinking." Vanessa said. "Maybe there will be some cute guys there!" Like Blaze! She smiled at the thought.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Ya maybe your right I mean me and Siruis broke up yet again. I mean i don't know why I keep hooking up with him." Sarah siad as she tried to smile more. They did it right before supper that night.

"I'm good though."

Vanessa

"Yeah... come on lets go! Hmmm.... have you heard of any good parties going on tonight?" Vanessa asked, getting excited.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"no I wish I did thought. I want to get off this school." SArah was tired of hogwarts grounds and they were now letting her out.

"I mean they are now letting me lose the school grounds."

Vanessa

"Come on... I know of at least one good party.... but were going to have to break a couple of rules to get to it." Vanessa said, giggling. "Cause its a collage party!" She paused looking at her outfit. "I need to change."
--Taken--