News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A night of Courage and Fear

Started by Sky, September 19, 2007, 04:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky's arm burned severly. "NO! Not...er..now!" She said in a whisper. She pulled up the sleeve of her cloak to reveal a skull with a snake in its mouth. Sky's stomach did knots. Today was the day to tell him.
Sky went outside to the Quidditch Pitch and Disapparated to a field far away. Night was falling there. There stood a man in a Long Black Cloak with a hood over his face. "Ah, Sky. You've made it I see."
"I'm not helping you anymore." Sky said as her eyes burned with tears. Voldemort simply laughed. "You said you would work for me if I spared your friend. What was his name now, Travis? A Deal is a deal. I let him go and you work for me."  Sky was shaking. "No..." She whispered. "NO! I QUIT! I won't work for you anymore!"  "Silence!" Voldemort said, his patience deteriating. "You have  three days to think about what you've said. If you leave now, I'll kill your friends." Voldemort's eyes shimmered like blood in the moonlight. He pointed his wand at Sky. "Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!" He said to her and laughed. Sky went into excruciating pain. "AHHH!" She screamed, but nobody knew they were there. Voldemort did this for nearly ten minutes and then disapparated. Sky had enough energy to disapparte and then Collapsed in the Quidditch Pitch

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

Albus was on the quidditch field when he suddenly saw Sky collapsing.
He ran too her, whipped out his wand and said " Enervate!" (the spell that stops you being knocked out or stops the stupefy spell.)

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky woke up and gasped for breath. Her heart was racing. She was about to yell but seen Albus there. She was taking in large breaths and slowly stood up. Her body ached from the Curses used on her. She looked at Albus and started to run away. "Got..Got to find...Blaze!"

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky stopped. "Where is Blaze, Albus. I need to find him." Sky was on the verge of tears. Her hands were shaking. "I can't tell you why...." She said, already knowing that he wanted to know why.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was walking by when he noticed all the panic, "Hey guys, what's wrong" he called to them, to him it just seemed like another night with his friends. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

fudge0604

"Sky need to tell you something......" Albus said.

Post Potter depression.

Lacy

Lacy walked over. "So your meeting Voldamort tonight too. I think that he has a special mission for us tonight... with big rewards. Are you in... or are you here to back out?" She asked questionly.

fudge0604

"WHAT!? WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABAUT SKY?" Albus said furiusly.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky was just about to tell Blaze until she heard Lacy speak. Her eyes welled up with tears. Her arm burned a bit.

If you tell anyone that does not belong to me, they will be killed a horrible, torturous death. And the boy will be the first to go.

Voldemort's voice made her heart race. Blaze would be killed if she said anything.

"I...I...." Sky stuttered. She couldn't speak. Her throat was dry and her mind was burdened with the thought that she could lose the person she...she loved.

Lacy

"Are you comming or not?" Lacy said impatiently. "He told me about killing Blaze. Do you want to risk yourself or your friends?"

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked at them confused, "Haha, your joking right?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

fudge0604

" I don't think so.... Sky.... lets go up too Dumbledore! Voldemort is afraid of him and he could protect us!" Albus said.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie walked on to the Quidditch pitch.  Seeing the look on Sky's face, Jessie pulled out her waand *Accio hot chocolate* She put her arm around Sky's shoulder and handed her the hot chocolate.Jessie thougth to Sky ~ do you wanna come sit down?? And chocolate helps~