News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bet On It!!!!!!!! ((Invite Only Please))

Started by Kilynn, September 24, 2007, 03:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Hey This is and Invite Only RP, pleez!
People were getting mad(?) because they thought we were being to stupid in other rps.

"Where is Lacy, and Miley?" Kilynn said kinda to herself.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Maddie

maddie runs in screaming, "I KNO THAT THIS IS A PARTY!" AND JOINS KYLNN IN SINGING "BET ON IT" AND DOING CHESSY DANCE MOVES!
with love.........Maddie! :-*

Maddie

:o  :D  :-X  :-*  ???  ;D  ::)  :P  :-\  :'(  :P  8)  :-\  >:(  :D

Lacy

Lacy walks in and starts running into random walls. She pull out her wand and puts up a disco ball. "DO THE TWITCH DANCE!!!" She attemps to twitch and dance at the same time.

Maddie

then.................................all of a sudden...................................................................maddie said.................."asta lavista baby!" and started twitching on the ceiling. ;D

Maddie

Maya Mayhem

Omg it's the twitch dance.Maya started twitching like the others and hiccuping and dancing at the same time.Then she started doing the micheal jackosn dance.(sprinkler,thumbs up micheal jackson,right right) ;)

Kilynn

((um Maya this is an invite topic and i dont tink u were invited, sorry))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~