News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a loved life...lost.

Started by ChoChangHP118, September 24, 2007, 04:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius was under to tight of security to transport any of them before being caught. so he did what he was told and made sure all of there injuries were taken care of. he was almost done when he came to a very pale merperson with red marks all over her. she was crying silently in a corner. he bent down and placed his hand on her cheek, turning it enough to see her eyes. he couldn't speak.*

*jasmine fealt a warm familar hand touch her skin and she let the mysterius hand turn her head. there in front of her, she saw sirius. she acted before thinking, she through her arms around him. but as she did, a spell came souring over sirius's head and landed squarly on her chest. she was thrown backwords.*

sorry about that black! we'll make sure she doesn't get closer next time! *a ministry offical yelled over to him.*

*sirius couldn't act or they would know he was friends with jasmine. he just stared sadly as she sat in the corner, wimpering.* i'm sorry...for everything. *he whispered.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah then went back inside and started mixing a special mix to put in the water. She walked back out to them.

"Listen this might sting ya still want it." She asked them.

"Mame if it will help us yes we do." One of the oldest ones said.

Sarah then poured it in.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

is dad...*she sniffed.* really...gone...*she looked into his eyes with fear.*

*sirius looked around. he had called the guards off so he would be alone. he threw his arms around jasmine.* i'm so sorry. *he whispered to her. tears running down his cheak.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Sorry ya but it will heal you." Sarah siad as she put some more there. She could already see some of it getting better as they were there.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*jasmine sat there. unable to move...unable to speak. tears running down her face. then she spoke.* no...*at first it was quiet. then it got louder.* no...no...NO...NO!! *she threw sirius off of her and clumsily ran toward the door going for the officers.*

*even though sirius was thrown backwords, he recovered quickly and ran out after her.* JASMINE!

(i need a ministry offical if you'd like! oh..and if you are here...)

Shara2007

Sarah then bid farewell to the others and went inside to nap.

(okay)

The offical walked in starting to shoot spells. "Get back you know that your not to be here."

ChoChangHP118

*jasmine blocked them easily with her hand. she shot towards the guard. then though, her legs gave way and she fell to the floor. hitting the concrete hard, she spit out blue blood from her mouth and noes on the ground.*

*sirius got up and walked over to her. taking her arms and acting like he was forcefully taking her back to the same corner. though really he was doing it nicely.*

Shara2007

Sorry but mister black I'm going to have to ask you to leave now."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked back at the guard.* i have orders to finish my rounds. are you going to neglect my boss's orders? beacuse as far as i can see, i am in higher rank then you...got that?

Shara2007

"no sure I'll let you go on with it." the garud then left not wanting to get in trouble.

ChoChangHP118

*jasmine wiped her tears away and stood up again. ready to get the guard.*

*sirius stood up with her and hugged her.* i'm sorry. *he whispered.*

*she started punching weekly at his back. she kept on saying no. she couldn't beleive it. she took off running and kept saying no...she was becoming clumsy and disoreanted now. she kept saying no outloud. then she tripped and slid into the wall. she was crying and still muttering no now.*

*sirius came over to her and hugged and heald her tightly.* shhhh...*he said trying to calm her.*

*jasmine conitnued punching at him. then just gave up and hugged him back.* oh sirius...*she cried.*

Shara2007

Sarah came back out after an hour and started to check on the others.

"Mame thanks so much but we should get going we need to rescue Jasmine."

"Some ones doing that you guys stay here."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked in his eyes. he wiped her tears away and urgently said.* we need to get you out of here. ok?

*jasmine wimpered a yes and stood up more confidently this time. she took his hand.*

Shara2007

The officer saw Jasmine running free and shot a stunning charm at her but miss her and hit Siruis.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius was hit and twisted in the air before hitting the opposite wall and falling down, unconcious.*

*jasmine saw this happen.* SIRIUS! *she yelled. she started roating her hand an inch above the other, forming a powerful wind current. her eyes were red now and she was muttering incantations, before she shot the wind stronger then hurricane wind straight at the guard.*