News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a loved life...lost.

Started by ChoChangHP118, September 24, 2007, 04:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

allright, here's the timeline and what you'll need to know:

- this takes place around a year after sarah and sirius's marrige.
- sarah and sirius are still happily together.
- jasmine is now 16.
- merpeople segregragation is still a problem in the wizarding world.
- silas is gone.

- anyone can join this rp, just please make sure you read and make sure you know what is happening and don't just pop in.
- any other couples can decide if they're together or not on there own.

*sirius woke up one morning and looked beside him to see sarah, happily sleeping beside him. he smiled and looked at the ceiling. this was the life.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah curled up next to him with her eyes open just looking at her new husband she loved.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius noticed sarah awaken.* hey baby. *he said happily to her.* would you like breakfast in bed today?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah layed there holding him.
"that sounds good."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius took his wand from the bedside table and flicked it. about five minutes later fruit, coffee, and waffles were frifting up to there bedroom. along with the daily prophet. they landed in between sarah and sirius.* this allright baby?

Shara2007

"Yes I love it." SArah siad as she went to eat a peice of fruit.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and picked up the paper and on the front page it wa titled: MINISTRY GRABS HALF-BREEDS FOR THE BEST. sirius was slightly amused and angry. he read on to find out that the ministry and there act against merpeople and other half-breeds was going well and they were rounding up more by the hour. he sighed and looked out of the window, another rainy day. he was thinking of his mer family at hogwarts...are they safe?*

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him and then felt sad.

"Sirius I'll be fine today. Go check on them." Sarah siad as she looked towards where hogwarts should be.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at her and smiled.* neh, i've got work to do. besides, if the ministry new i was friends with them..i'd be fired before i could do anything about it. *sirius got up and quickly changed into a suit. he was tying his tie and looking at sarah.* did i mention you have the prettiest eyes i've ever seen?

Shara2007

"well not today." Sarah was now feeling bad. They really needed checked on.

"Ok well I better start getting ready for work." Sarah was not telling him but she was going to check on them.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* ok... *he went into the batthroom and brushed his teeth happily.*

Shara2007

Sarah got up and Dress in her normally clothes. She already had a bag hidden with things so she could go visit them one Siruis left.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled as he walked out of the batthroom door. he kissed sarah on the lips.* well i gotta run! word has it there examining my departments work today. so i have to make sure my other employees are ready for it...bye baby.

Shara2007

"Bye." Sarah then kissed him and head out on her on toward hogwarts.

When she got there she almost collasped with out going any father. "Oh no." Sarah siad running over to one and finding out it was dead. She then jumpped into the water.

"Sir can you help me what happened to Jasmine." Sarah asked one that was injured badly.

"sorry she  has been taken captive."

ChoChangHP118

*when arriving at work, sirius wasn't surprised when he walked into his office to see his assistant rummaging around, trying to clean up. he was surprised though, when he walked in to find his mailbox empty except for a small letter. he opened it and read.*

mr, black: many half breeds was taken to azkaban in the early hours of this morning. they was taken under the charges of assult to ministry offical's, stealing, and living on unmarked land. below are the half-breeds who are in azkaban at this time:

Everett, James
Flavod, Margrett
Gonnet, Lilyian
Gonnet, Rose
Gonnet, Megan
Hilburo, Adam
Hilburo, Eragon
Isakia, Jasmine
Isakia, Sauske
Montreal, Lidia
Montreal, Boston
Oregvon, Sloropon
Velano, Sarah
Velano, Ogano
Wilim, April
Zacrafio, Zane

below are the half-breeds who were killed byt ministry officals:

Everett, Skyler
Favor, Minstrel
Gonnet, Belle
Isakia, Silas
Montreal, Haven
Oregvon, Jennings
Velano, Martin
Velano, Gabriele
Wilim, Leah
Wilim, Acousto
Zacrifio, Addy
Zacrifio, Sakura

*sirius fell to his knees. he didn't beleive it.* how could silas be...dead. *how could his only dad, be dead. he was dizzy and disoreanted now and he finally blacked out. *