News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Soooo booored

Started by Ginny Weasly, September 26, 2007, 09:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Because the last time I saw Xaver, I told him all of this...I accused him of abandoning me..."She covered her face in guilt.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

ginny! that doesn't change anything. your feelings were just overpowering your thinking and your judjment! it wasn't your fault that you told him all of this and accused him. your feelings had been bottled up for to long. just like they were now...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Don't you understand, Sirius?" Ginny's voice was muffled, "I drove him away. It's my fault he left me this time..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed and looked at the trees in front of him.* ya...looks like we both messed up there. i drove sarah away too...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"After everything...I was there when his sister died...there was nothing any of us could do...that sweet little girl, and Xaver always felt like it was his fault...then he finally does come back, and I can't stop myself from saying such mean....mean...things...." Ginny rubbed her face roughly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius removed his arm from her shoulder. rubbing his eyes he said solomly* ginny...i'm really sorry. i wish there was something i could do, but there isn't. you can't do anything either. ya you probably didn't make the best dicision! neither did i. now we're alone in the world. its the cold hard truth...we're both without love...but instead of dying because of the past, why not live for the present?

Ginny Weasly

"I have nothing to live for." She muttered.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

yes you do! look at how far you've gotten! look at what all of your old friends have helped you to get to! if it makes any difference. you're probably the only one who knows how to handel me at times. *sirius smiled.* you've got so much to live for...you are one of the if not the best witch in this world! all because of the people who were there for you and who helped you. wherever they are, i'm sure they are so proud of you! you can't even imagine!

Ginny Weasly

"And what diffrence does that make if I'm not happy?" Ginny shook her head, "It took me alot of killing to get where I am, Sirius. For once...I just wanted...some love..." She rubbed her face again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

ginny...you might not except it...or think it's the same as your old friends. but all your friends RIGHT NOW are trying to love you the same...

..trying even harder to be more loving then your other friends! we may not have all of the same powers as them...but we all love you more then you cna imagine.

i will tell you this. you will never find another love like Xaver...

...but i would atleast try.

Ginny Weasly

"Try to find someone like Xaver...?" Ginny asked, softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at her with respect even under the circumstances.* you'll never find another person like Xaver...just like i won't find anyone like Sarah again.

but we both need to find others. to try and get our minds off of our lost loves.

we're about even. you can't get Xaver out of your head and i have to see SArah almost everywhere i go here...it's just the cruelness of loves.

they always leave behind a piece of themselves...
...inside us.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed, still rubbing her face, "Sirius, you are way too mature sometimes...it scares me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.*

well ginny, i must say. i always thought you were just a strong and heartless woman.

this is the first time i've seen this part of you. and even though you may hate this part of you. i like it...it reminds me that while you may be strong on the outside...

...your still only human. *sirius lightly hugged her.* we'll both get through...allright?

Ginny Weasly

"Of course I'm human." Ginny paused to look at him, "You must have never noticed, I'm not heartless."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret