News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Soooo booored

Started by Ginny Weasly, September 26, 2007, 09:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

(Well, not exactly...my boyfriend is on the phone playing pretty songs to me and singing (not the best singer, but he is so sweet) so I wanna make a new RP cause I feel like it.)

Ginny sat crosslegged at the edge of the forest, wrapped in a large black hooded sweetshirt. She frowned at the ground, looking at the blue orb before her. She touched it and it glowed bright, causing her to pull her hand away as though she had been burned.

She was afraid of what that orb would show her, she hadn't tried to use this yet. Beside the orb lay a large black feather, with blue tips. She didn't want to make him come here against his will...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

((Oh yeah, um...no real plan...gonna make it up as I go. Deal with it.  :P ))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Matt

Matt had been wodering through the forest when he saw Ginny. "Hey."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked up at this new boy and offered a small smile. It was after classes, so she wasn't too surprised to see a student.
"Hi." She said, pushing a few strands of bright red hair out of her face.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius krept up behind ginny, pearing over her red hair to see what she was doing. he smiled, of course...what else would she be doing! he himself never did appreciate any orb reading or anything else such as that. he did like the stars, when he read those he fealt like a centaur himself. since class had just gotten out and he had skipped again, he was wearing his normal school clothes but his nose had a red tint to it considering he had just gotten a nose bleed from one of the weasley wizard wheezes packets.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

What Sirius didn't know was that he was about to get another nosebleed, this time a real one. Ginny sensed him behind her androlled to her hands, springing up on them and kicking her feet right into Sirius's face, knocking him backwards. She gracefully flipped into a kneeling postion and covered her mouth in slight shock.
"Whoops...sorry, Sirius..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(oh that was tight)

*sirius was thrown backwords by the kick and he covered his nose, trying to stop the bleeding. he glared at ginny. but then smiled and walked up next to her spilling blood on her hands.* oops, sorry ginny.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny made a strange noise as blood dripped onto her hands, and she grew pale. It wasn't that she was squimish. She hated the scent of blood, and she quickly wiped her hands off of some leaves, still slightly pale. She already had too much blood on her hands.

"Ha ha." She struggled to laugh.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled. he had accomplished what he wanted. the smell had reached her nose. he stepped back and waved his wand at his face, the blood vanished.* so why do yoy despise of that smell anyway?

Ginny Weasly

"Bllod smells too much like death." She told him, her voice throaty. Her colour was slowly comming back, but she still wrinkled her nose, still smelling the stench of blood.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

oh i see... *sirius sat down, leaning against a mossy tree. he was massaging his nose.* that hurt ya know. *he smiled.*

Ginny Weasly

"I would be surprised if it hadn't." Ginny said, raising her eyebrows.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed and started throwing a rock in the air and catching it lazily.* so i have a question. *sirius said sitting indian style and twirling the rock in his hands while looking at ginny's eyes. they weren't as beautiful as sarah's, but still there was something about them that was distinct.* how did you get so...ya know terrifyingly powerful.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, sitting down crosslegged, "When I was a first year, I was possessed by Voldemort." She told him, softly, "That was what started it, I suppose. Something so terrifying and strange as that broke down the mental barriers most people have and helped me reach my psychic abilites." She paused, watching the stone.

"For years, I worked on it by myself, then finally asked my brother, Ron, and his friends for help. They were the most powerful students to ever cross Hogwarts threshold. Kiara Maul, Harry Potter, Lavender Potter, just to name a few. Kiara worked with me patiently. Consequently, I was exposed to Voldemort and death more and more. I began to wonder what would happen when I couldn't use my wand or my psychic abilites."

She picked up some dead leaves, picking them apart slowly, "So I taught myself how to fight with my fists...I needed it, as Conan, my ex-husband, found out about a thing called a power stone, that takes away the natural magic and psychic abilites within your body. An enemy had come after us with it, and I had to fight myself out of it. I almost died..."

She pused and grinned, "Come to think of it, I almost died too many times to count before I turned 16." She giggled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret