News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter ABC's!

Started by Sky, October 6, 2007, 10:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Okay this is simple. Say I post the word "Albus." The next Person will post a word from harry potter that starts with a B, then a C and so on and so forth.

I'll begin....

Alohamora.

Maya Mayhem

Daren

Sky

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Daren

Fenite INcantartam or tatam i don't remember.

Kilynn

Granger, Herminie Granger

(a.k.a Bond, James Bond)
Lol
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Hailey

Kilynn

i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Kilynn

Kilynn

Krookshanks(hermiones cat)

Sky

((Crookshanks is with a  C))

Leviotus? or something.

LordBlaZe

(Just say levicorpus lol)

Marauders Map
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Hailey

Kilynn