News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Dark Night.....

Started by Maddy, October 7, 2007, 12:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddy

Maddy couldn't sleep so she decided to take a walk. She slowly slipped out of her window. She kept walking..... Getting deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly she heard something move and she turned around. Then another movement, but this time it was directly behind her. Hands were around her neck and she couldn't breath..... she screamed as loud as she could.....hoping that someone heard her.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"MADDY!!!" Mira ran out of the woods. You see she had been out for a midnight stroll trying to clear her head when she heard Maddy. Mira burst through the clearing. "Step away from her NOW!" Mira said she had her wand poised and was ready to attack.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

LordBlaZe

((should i be the bad guy?))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Maddy

(no... that would be weird...lol.. Idk if you really want to...)

Lola_La_Fringe7

((ya be the bad guy...)
"I said back away!" Mira snapped even more fiercley

LordBlaZe

((lol no i mean it'll be some random guy but i'll rp as him, i love doin that))

The man laughed coldly, why did the pathetic hogwarts students always think they were so powerful. The girl hadn't even cast a spell as of yet but he wanted to see what she was going to do. He had his wand on his other hip, the one facing away from the girl. He had one hand tightly around Maddy's neck and the other clutching his wand. This was going to be almost too easy...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Maddy

Maddy tried to break free of his grip now that he only had one hand on her neck. It was now even harder for her to breath. She suddenly had an idea. This should loosen his grip! She said to herself... her eyes turning a color they only turned when she thought of something evil. She slowly raised up her food... she had on a pair of DCs... fairly thick soled, she the man wouldn't notice. She kicked backward with all the force she could, hitting him right in the crotch. He immediatly pulled away and fell on the ground. Maddy ran towards Mira, grabbing her arm as she swiftly ran by. Once they were deep enough into the forest so that the man wouldn't find them. She stopped and let go of Miras arm. "That was scary!" Maddy exclaimed bringing her hand up to feel the bruses forming around her neck.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius had seen the whole fight. only he had hid behind a tree because he wanted to see maddie's strengths. she had proven brave. he smiled. then he realized the man had seen him.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira felt Maddy pull her deeper into the forest but she stopped to wait behind a tree a few tree's away from Sirius.

LordBlaZe

The man didn't expect that from the girl but he only laughed inside. What fun is it when you don't get to chase your prey. He was about to follow her when he noticed another guy standing besides a tree, foolish choice he thought. He whipped out his wand, before anything he summoned some quick defensive shields then blasted the tree down.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Sirius!" Mira gasped as the tree was blown away.

Maddy

Mira had pulled away from Maddy and she decided to go back to see what happened when she suddenly heard a loud crash and someone scream. She ran as fast as she could back to the clearing where she had been attacked. She saw Siruis lying on the ground with Mira close by him.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius dove out from behind the tree and did a somersault on the ground, landing behind the other tree, his wand out and ready.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Um... Sirius didn't get blown up and I didn't scream and no ones on the ground and I'm hidden behind a tree AND the guy's still right there) Mira threw on an invisible cloak quickly.

ChoChangHP118

(now mira play nice maddy must've just read the posts wrong..)