News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Confused

Started by Vanessa, October 7, 2007, 11:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa walked around. I should be with Blaze right? Or does he like Sky? Ughh! Why do things have to be so confusing? Vanessa kicked the rock in front of her. She walked past a pudle and looked into it. "Who am I anymore?" She muttered to herself. "I used to be fun loving and positive. I used to not care what people thought." She looked at herself, only seeing her jelous side. It was horrible, she knew it. It was her weakness.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked up behind her, "Hey" he said quietly.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

"Hey." Vanessa said. She felt her face getting hot. She looked up her eyes meeting his.
--Taken--

olson

"hey v have u seen kilynn"?she said she didn't no where she was she has not seen her for a while."i might leave u 2 alone."she said with a giggle

Maddy

Maddy walked by. She saw V and Blaze looking into each others' eyes and the Kirsten talking to them..... ruining the moment. "Uhh... hey...." She said to them, quickly pulling Kirsten away. "They are having a moment!" She whispered once they were no where near them. "They need to talk! If you have a question just ask me." She was frustrated. V was so upset. More upset than she have ever seen her. V needed to talk to Blaze...... with no interruptions!

LordBlaZe

Blaze didn't know how to start a conversation with Vanessa anymore so he just asked, "Wanna go for a walk?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Yeah..." Vanessa said softly. As she started to walk she felt like she had to tell him. "Blaze Im sorry about everything that is going on. If you like Sky thats fine... I dont want to get in the way." She said her heart pounding.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed softly, "No it's ok, you're not getting in the way of anything. It's just a little hard for me, that's all. I've just been confused ya know"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain