News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So confused.....

Started by Maddy, October 8, 2007, 08:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddy

Maddy's secret was basically out. Her family is a total mess. She wanted so badly to go home and just hug her father..... but she couldn't. She couldn't talk to him... she couldn't have him hold her... she couldn't even see him. She was afraid of him. He could hurt of her.
She couldn't talk to her mother. Her sister had her own life and had enought stuff to deal with. All she need was a friend to hold her and a shoulder to cry on.
She was sitting on a bench in Hogsmead. Looking at her reflection in a puddle. She couldn't move. Her head was spinning and there was no way she could stop it. If only.... she thought to herself. What am I doing? I should be sitting at a party with friends.... or .... Truthfully she had no idea who her friends were anymore.
She just wanted everything to be okay again.......

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked up behind Maddy, he knew she was going through a difficult time and he hoped he could help her. "You ok?" he asked in a quite voice.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

"Maddy I know whats wrong... Its just... Is there anything I can do?" Vanessa felt torn, her and Maddy were like sisters, or so she thought.
--Taken--

Maddy

Quote from: LordBlaZe on October  8, 2007, 08:45:58 AM
Blaze walked up behind Maddy, he knew she was going through a difficult time and he hoped he could help her. "You ok?" he asked in a quite voice.

"Oh.... Hey.... Yeah, I'm okay. I just... I'm okay. Thanks." Maddy just didn't know what to say.

Maddy

Quote from: Vanessa on October  8, 2007, 08:52:05 AM
"Maddy I know whats wrong... Its just... Is there anything I can do?" Vanessa felt torn, her and Maddy were like sisters, or so she thought.

"Hey V. I.... I need someone to talk to." Maddy loved V like a sister. She knew she could trust her with anything. She really needed to talk to her. "Everything seems like its turned against me. V... my mom died." She just started spilling everything. "My dad tried to murder my oldest sister. Clara was attacked by something and is in the hospital. I'm just so afraid. I don't even know what to do anymore." She hoped V wasn't totally freaked out by her family.

Vanessa

"Maddy... I.. I dont know what to say, feeling a tear run down her face. She could see so much pain in Maddys eyes.
--Taken--

Maddy

"Yeah.... I didn't expect you to know what to say. Its just good that I told someone. Just please don't cry!" Maddy was afraid that if V cried she would again too. V was..... everything and the only thing that Maddy had. She was so happy for her and Blaze. She didn't want her problems to ruin the moment. "You need to go be with Blaze!" Maddy said shooing her off.

Vanessa

Vanessa forced a smile. "Im not going to leave you when you feel so upset." She didnt want Maddy to be upset.
--Taken--

Maddy

"Thanx that means so much..... But yes you are leaving! You need to be with Blaze." Maddy knew how much dating Blaze meant to  her so she need to be with him. "I'm okay now! Just go!"

Vanessa

Vanessa rolled her eyes knowing that Maddy was stuboren. "Okay but if you want anything just call me." She said, thinking that Maddy just wanted some time alone. She walked back over to Blaze.
--Taken--

Maddy

"I will... So make sure your phone is on!" Maddy called after Vanessa. She really did need some time to think.... to take everything in. Her mom died...... Her dad tried to murder Abbigail..... Her sister was in the hospital...... and her dad was a freakin physco. Where was she supposed to go over the summer.....? Who was she supposed to live with? This didn't matter right now. She just needed to let everything sink in and realize that there is nothing she can do to change everything that has happened.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was waiting at the side as Vanessa and Maddy talked it out, when she came back he asked, "What happened?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Her family is going through a lot of problems and for once... I have no idea how I can help." Vanessa said, feeling like just giving up.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze bit his lip and nodded just a bit. He was also thinking of ways to help Maddy but his ideas seemed lost. "Well what did she say to you?" he asked curiously.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Right now I think it just best for her to think." Vanessa said, knowing that he wanted to help. "I think once it soaks in well be able to help but now... I just dont know."
--Taken--