News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Catching Up

Started by Vanessa, October 9, 2007, 07:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa walked over to a fallen tree and sat down. She looked up at the sky and started thinking about everything that was going on.
--Taken--

ChoChangHP118

*sirius happened to be in the tree above venessa. he silently dropped down beside her.* everything allright?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Vanessa

"Ohh... yeah." Vanessa said. She wanted to go talk to Blaze but she didnt know where he was.
--Taken--

ChoChangHP118

(omfg why are the hsm2 songs so addicting? ahhh i can't stop listening to the CD! lol and i didn't really like the movie all that much. its just these stupid songs!)

*sirius sat down realizing she would appreciate it if he left. so he did the opposite.* you can tell me ya know...if you really need to talk to someone about any problem you may have. uh...unless you have like a discusting disease or something! *sirius said smiling nearvously joking around.* then your on your own kid!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Vanessa

"Its nothing... It has to do with my friend. I would tell you but Im not sure she wants me to talk about it." Vanessa said, feeling upset for Maddy.
--Taken--

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed then smiled respectfully.* allright. just remember...if you ever wanna talk about anything. i'll be here for you. ok? that's what friends are for.

Vanessa

"I will." She said smiling.
--Taken--

Maddy

Maddy had decided to go for a walk in the forest. She couldn't get to sleep. As she was stepping over a fallen tree she saw Vanessa with Siruis sitting beside her. She walked over to them and sat down beside Vanessa. "Hi..." She said ackwardly.

Vanessa

"Hey! Your just the one I wanted to talk to." Vanessa said jumping up from the log. "Sorry Sirius gotta go bye. Come on Maddy." She said, walking back to the Slytherin commonroom.
--Taken--

Maddy

"Sorry... What did you want to talk to me about...." Maddy asked. "Or were you just saying that to get away from Siruis?" Maddy gigled. She didn't blame her if that was the truth.

ChoChangHP118

(ohhh that hurt that really hurt lol)

*sirius nodded his head in goodbye and looked at the lake boredly.*

Maddy

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on October 10, 2007, 07:30:25 AM
(ohhh that hurt that really hurt lol)

*sirius nodded his head in goodbye and looked at the lake boredly.*

(Yeah... Sorry bout that...lol)

"Uh... Vanessa.... You okay?" Vanessa was zoning out majoly... not answering Maddy.... "V..."

Vanessa

"Oh yeah... I was just thinking. About well... your family. Come on get in my car. Were going to see your sisters." Vanessa said, walking to her car.
--Taken--

Maddy

"But... But we can't...." Maddy studdered, standing outside of the car.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was strolling by when he noticed Vanessa and Maddy going over to a car. He watched carefully and slowly walked up to them, making sure he didn't startle them.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name