News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So Depressed! (open!)

Started by fudge0604, October 9, 2007, 03:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus was walking around the grounds when suddenly he started too cry.
Albus had have an hard time lately with much homework, his Grandmother had just died and he just wanted too run away and never come back. He sat down by the lake and thought too himself :What are happening too me? He forgot too seal his mind but he did not care.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky was a small distance away from where Albus sat. She quietly walked up to him, hearing him cry silently, and hugged him. "Whats wrong Albus?" Sky asked. Albus was like her little brother. She wanted to help him. She sat down next to him.

fudge0604

"I'm just so.... sad and depressed....." Albus said and started too cry a bit more.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky sighed. "Its okay...I'm here." Sky whispered to him. She hugged him. "Whats wrong, Albus?" She asked again, gently.

fudge0604

"EVERYTHING!" Albus said ((I know this is not my characters style BUT! everyone has some bad times beetween now and then))

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky sighed. "Now I can't help you if you don't open up to me." Sky pointed her wand in the air. "Accio Tea." A set up tea cups and a pot of tea zoomed out of hogwarts. "Here..it helps."

fudge0604

"It's everything! My Grandmother has died..... My grades are getting worse...
This is not like me at all! I just wanna throw my stupid wand into the lake and leave...."
Albus said. Now he had several tears in his eyes.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"I'm so sorry, Albus." Sky said. "Its hard to lose someone...someone you love." Sky said. She felt tears sting her eyes, but she refused to cry at a moment like this. "As for your grades...just relax. I can help, anyone can help, but just relax and think of something...happy, or excting."

fudge0604

"I have tryed! But im so stressed and everything seems too fall apart!" Albus nearly shouted.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky sighed. "Have they...buried her yet?" She asked quietly.

fudge0604

"no.... They can't find her! She had traces at her home that it had been a duel there and her body is missing! " Albus said.

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

((oh poor Albus...I really don't know how to join this...or I would have already been there consoling you but it looks like Sky is already doing that....so I might just wait....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

fudge0604

((Yeah i  can try too make some space for you? Like I run away and I run into you or like something like that?))

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

((it sounds okay to me....I'll start gathering some thoughts ;D ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

fudge0604

Albus got up on his feet and started too run against the forest.

Post Potter depression.