News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Why....

Started by Maddy, October 10, 2007, 08:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddy

Why do people have to change? Maddy thought as she was walking through the forest. She hated that everone changed.... And it seemed like it was never in a good way. It was a cold night and not many people were in the forest. As she passed by a few people she gave them a faint smile. I feel like everyones changing around me and yet I haven't. But yet she really had. She had especially grown up since what happened to her family. She no longer liked to party that much.... her opinion on her friends had changed.... and she didn't look at guys the same way anymore... they were just friends to her. She really didn't know who she was anymore when she got to thinking about. I need Vanessa. She cried in her head.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked through the forest, wanting to take a break from her classes. She stopped, seeing something in the distance. "Hey Maddy!" She said, suddenly realizing who it was.
--Taken--

olson

"Hey girlies was goin on?"she said as she was walking in the forest ...

Vanessa

((thax for the quotations lol))

"Hey Kristin." Vanessa said, turning to face her.
--Taken--

olson

"So was goin on ?"she said she felt like somrthing bad was goin to happen ....

Maddy

"Hey Kirsten... Not much..." Maddy spoke... almost a whisper. "Vanessa... do you want to go for a walk....?"

Vanessa

"Sure... sorry Kristin Ill talk to you later." Vanessa said walking after Maddy.
--Taken--

Maddy

Once they were far enough away so that no one could hear. Maddy broke down. "I just can't stand being so.... fake about all this. I know everyone knows the truth... but I can't act like it doesn't effect me at all anymore. I... I think I need to talk to my father.."

Vanessa

Vanessa nodded her head. "Maddy I dont know what I would do... just do what ever you think is right. Just remember that if you need anything, Im here for you."
--Taken--

Maddy

"Thanks Vanessa. I'm going to the airport now...." Maddy said with a tinge of nervousness.

Vanessa

"Do you want me to come?" Vanessa asked. She hated leaving everyone but she knew that this was the right thing to do.
--Taken--

Maddy

"Well... If you want to...I would be nice to have you there." Maddy said with a tinge of excitedness in her voice that Vanessa had volunteered to come instead of Maddy having to ask her.

harrypotterfan:)

((are you guys literally just going to leave like that without telling anyone?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Bridget

((what do you mean?))

Maddy

(yeah... i don't get what you mean....???)