News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a new club called dell

Started by olson, October 11, 2007, 08:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u like it ?

yes
11 (137.5%)
no
2 (25%)
idk maybe
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 29, 2010, 08:08:21 AM

olson

Kirstin came to a new so called club she walked in and there was a little shop "This is not a club !"she said as she keep walking she saw a sgin in the shop called Dell she went in and there was a a HUGE  party she thought she was lost but found it at last.She went and sat down at the bar and got a drink.

(rp only)

Shara2007

Sarah sat there at the bar drinking pumpkin Juice.

"Hi there Kirstin. How you been."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was walking through the crowd of people, he knew many of em but none of his good friends were there. Then he spotted Sarah and Kristin so he took a seat next to them, "Hey" he said over the background noise.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

"Hey everyone." Vanessa said walking in. She walked over to were Blaze, Sarah, and Kristin were sitting.
--Taken--

olson

"hey guys I am doing noting drinking pumpkin juice."she said as she took a sip.

Seth

Seth pushed through the mass of people, looking for someone to hang with that wasn't wasted. Finally after searching for what seemed to be an hour he spotted Blaze, Kirten, Sarah, and Vanessa sitting at the bar. "Ugh, finally I found someone to hang with." Seth said as he sat down on a stool. A girl came by and he ordered a simple glass of cranberry juice. "So whats goin on?" He asked no one in particular.

olson

"hey was goin on"?  she said she has not seen him in a while...

LeronHZZ

Leron barged in through the entrance and yelled, "I'M HERE, NOW WE CAN START THE PARTY!!", he walked over to his friends laughing. "what's up guys"

Maddy

Maddy walked through the doorway. Suprised to see hundreds of people crammed together. It seemed like they were trying to dance. She had on a light colored disstressed blue jean mini skirt and red lacy tank that showed off her toned body. She pulled her phone out of her purse and called Vanessa to see where she was. Pushing her way through the throng on people she spotted Vanessa and a few other people sitting at the bar. She quickly hung up her phone and pushed her way over to where they were sitting. Once she finally got over there she hopped up on a bar stool. "Ugh... Hey guys." She said after straightening her skirt and top.

LeronHZZ

Leron smiled at Maddy, "Hey Maddy" he said casually.

~Callie~

Callie walked past everyone, blowing Leron a kiss as she walked by. She sat down at the bar, thinking of what to order.

~Serina~

"Hey!" Serina called to the group of people she knew as she pushed through the crowd. She said down at the bar on a stool next to Callie, it was the only one left open. She had worn a pair of wide leg jeans and a fitted tank to show off her perfectly toned middrift, with a pair of red peeptoe heels. "Could I have a cranberry juice?" She asked the barteneder.

dobby888

Jessie pushed her way through the people and sat at the bar by her friends.  *Hey guys!* She yelled over the pounding music.

~Serina~

"Hey Jessie." Serina yelled over the bass that made you feel as if you were going to fall off your seat any moment. "Whats up?"

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed and punched his brother hard on the shoulder for fun, "You really getting serious with Callie know i see"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name