News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hogsmeade Rade!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., March 28, 2002, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*comes back with another butter beer and hands it to DDPC*  Okay, there ya go!  *sits down and ramdomly talks about random things*  Hey!  Do you think we could go to Zonkos after this?  I'm outta stock from there.  And then honeydukes?  I really wanna try they're Flaming Banshee thingys.  
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

So, what do you all think? Should we stay together or split up?? If we stay together, I think we should go to Zonkos first and then Honeydukes on the way back since it is closer. Sound good?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Sounds fine to me!  But I really think that we should stay together.  We can't afford someone to get lost!  Then we'd get in butt loads of trouble! *sips drink* Yummy!

DokkenSuite

I think it's a great idea as long as we stay together.*takes a nice long drink*huh,that is warm.If this is beer i don't mind getting drunk.*giggles* :D :D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

Alright....we stick together then!!! Okay, after we're done with our drinks, we'll head to Zonkos. I figure we should probably be back at least half an hour before dinner, so no one suspects us missing, but we still have plenty of time!

DokkenSuite

Good,idea.*takes another long drink.*E-hay.Sorry,I say that if something is warm or if relly like it. :)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey! What about Me?! You all forgot about Me!!! Fine I geuss I wount share the $50.00 dollars I brought with me, whith you guys! *Starts to cry* I even Bought the food for Sirius!!! *Starts crying even louder* I mide as well Hang out with the Slytherins if I'm forgotten by my own Kind!!!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

I don't think they take american muggle money in an english wizarding town.  Sorry for leaving you, but you came late!

Kaeli

What are you talking about...Roxy didn't come late, we decided to meet here at The Three Broomsticks, and here she is!!! Besides, American Muggle Money can be 'sold' for some galleons. They make excellent souveniers for wizards, especially those that are like Tori's father-in-law!

Thank you very much for getting the food!!!! Whatever happens, I am your sister now!!!! (have you seen The Count of Monte Cristo)? ya, that was kind of a reference...

Harrys_girl_friend

Well Tori says Thanks for Mentioning that!! And I want to know why you all forgot about me!!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

We didn't forget about you....we were supposed to meet here, and here we are!

What did I mention that she was glad about? The Count of Monte Cristo?

*finishes drink* I'm ready to go whenever you guys are

Harrys_girl_friend

She was happy you said something about her father in law.

Ok this is what i don't get is you say i wasen't forgotten but you forgot to get me a butter beer.

o well forget it! Lets go to Zonkos first and then we can go let of Dungbombs in HunnyDukes and Steel some candy!!

P.S. I have the recipie for Chocolate Frogs, thingyRoach clusters, Ton-Tounge Toffee, and jelly slugs

*coughroxyisamarysuecough* How did you get the recipe?  They're secrets! *sets tankard down* Ready to go to Zonkos guys?

DokkenSuite

Ready when you are. :)