News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Too Tired To Study (open)

Started by LordBlaZe, October 17, 2007, 07:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze kept rubbing his eyes, he couldn't concentrate on his book. The mid-term exams were coming up and he wasn't prepared at all for most of the subjects. He had only paid in attention in Defense against the Dark Arts but he had a lot of catching up to do in the other subjects. With all the parties he had gone to and all the quidditch he was playing he was too tired to study at the moment. He decided to take a walk since it was no good in just sitting there staring at words. He grabbed a his jacket and went outside, wondering how he'd learn all the stuff for the exams.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Kilynn

Kilynn walked in and smiled at Blaze.
"What are you doing?" she asked and this time she really actually cared.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Vanessa

"Hey babe." Vanessa said, walking up behind him. "Something on your mind?" She said.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze saw Kilynn and gave her a soft smile, "Just walking" he said, then he noticed Vanessa. He turned and gave a quick kiss on the cheek, "Not much, worried about the exams. How you think you're gonna do?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled. "I studied some last night. Do you want me to study with you... it allways is easier when you study with someone." She said.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed, "You really think that if we study together that I'll actually focus on the books. I just need a break i guess" he said smiling at her. He wanted to spend more time with Vanessa but he knew that he wouldn't be able to pay attention if she was with him, when she was there he only focused on her. He decided he would take her somewhere really nice after next week and after the exam.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa giggled. "I guess your right. Well maybe after exams."
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled, "Yea ofcourse, I'll take you out somewhere really nice. Or you could pick, your choice. But right now i need to study for these d**n exams" he said. "Well, you wanna atleast talk a walk?" he asked her smiling.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Sure." Vanessa said, smiling. "What class are you struggling in?"
--Taken--

Maddy

Maddy came walking out of the building behind Blaze. She wasn't really at all worried about the exams, but she had had class with Blaze and he seemed as if he was fairly worried. She saw Vanessa talking to him. He'll do fine as long as Vanessa is helping him! Maddy thought to herself.

LordBlaZe

"Almost all" he said laughing. "I'm ok for Defense against the dark arts and Transfiguration but i dunno how I'm going to pass Herbology, Potions and the other subjects. Then he noticed Maddy and loosened up, she was really smart and didn't seemed worried about the exams. He smiled at her and called a simple "Hey"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa laughed. "Maybe you should get help on studing." She said, turning to wave at Maddy. "Hey!"
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled at her, "That's exactly what i was thinking" he said as he walked up to Maddy, "Hey, Maddy"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Kilynn

Kilynn just stood there. blankly.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Maddy

"Hey Blaze... Hey Vanessa. So whats goin on?" She asked him... He had a look in his eye that was almost evil... (jk... evil in a funny way)