News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Power's Unleashed

Started by ChoChangHP118, October 18, 2007, 11:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at her again. something was bothering her. he could feel it. he just couldn't put his finger on it.*

*it was obvious that she wasn't hurt, but...still there was something. maybe it was something that had to do with all of the books that she had just made disappear. that could be it. but what was she looking up? sirius was intrigued by ginny's private nature at the moment. he wondered what it was.*

sorry ginny. *sirius said looking at his dry hands with little interest.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

She nodded, then spotted a book she had forgotten. She picked it up, riffling through the pages, then leting it dissappear in her fingers.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked around, sad that she had gotten all of the books. he looked back at her.* so what were the books about? *he said tired of just looking, he wanted to know what was going on with her lately.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

She frowned, her eyes shadowing over, "Nothing much." She shrugged. While it was true they didn't provide alot of light on what she wanted, they were interesting.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

ha. *Sirius said through whispy breath.* as if i'm supposed to believe that! come now Ginny, what was it about?

Ginny Weasly

"If you must know, they are all the books I could find on the Fallen. There aren't many." She lifted her shoulders in a small shrug, not telling him her reason for wanting the books.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded, he had no idea what she was talking about slightly so he didn't press the matter further unless she wanted to explain. he wouldn't ask though, he was to tired.*