News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Power's Unleashed

Started by ChoChangHP118, October 18, 2007, 11:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius was on his hands and knees on the empty forest floor, his eyes closed and all of his muscle's working. it was coming, the secret weapon had hidden in shadows for so many years. now it could hide no longer.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"What the hell?" Ginny looked up, out of her window, towards the forest. She had felt power vibrations, strong ones. She jumped up, pushing open the window and climbing out. She ran to the forest, then caught herself around a tree as she saw Sirius.

"Sirius?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius didn't hear her. the tips of his hands had begun to glow a whitish color. it didn't make sense. why, after 16 years had it decided to show its ugly face? the weapon that had been placed in him after he had come to this time period. it was a bad weapon, stronger then any curse imaginable. stronger then anything. someone with this power would be able to kill someone with one glance. sirius didn;t want this power, but he had no choice. silas had been after it for a while, now he knew why. it was something that he would like. death with no limits. perfect for silas. the only problem was, sirius hadn't trained for it. he wasn't ready. he didn't know what to do with it when it did come.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was amazed at the power that was radiating from him. She hadn't expected this from Sirius of all people. She was used to seeing such power, she had met the devil himself. But this came as a surprise.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*just when sirius's body felt like it could take it no longer, he fell limp on his stomch in the cold grass. his muscles' relazing. he kept his eyes closed tightly, he knew what this weapon could do. he just didn't know how to use it and he didn't want to open his eyes and kill the next person he sets his gaze on.*

Ginny Weasly

"Sirius?" Ginny asked, softly, walking over to him, her footsteps soft on the grass.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius didn't open his eyes.* oh hello ginny. and what brings you out here this time of night? *sirius said trying to avoid all that had just happened and change the subject.*

Ginny Weasly

"I felt the need for some air." Ginny told him, ppicking up on his too-casual tone.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laughed without moving his teeth.* so i think i'm going to need some help i think with this whole thing.

Ginny Weasly

"And what is this whole thing?" Ginny asked, sitting down cross-legged near him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

um well its kind of a long story...

well, you know how i'm just a normal wizard. i don't posses the elements and such that you and others do. i'm normal, except for a power like a weapon that was sort of placed in me that has been hidden. well i think i accidently sorta activated it. *sirius sat on his knees, looking not at ginny but the totally opposite way.*

Ginny Weasly

"Accidently? How so?" She did not demand for him to look at her. She understood his fear of hurting those he cared for.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

anger... *sirius said this lightly, beads of sweat running down his forehead. he could feel the change in his body and his muscle's ached more then they ever had. it all felt wrong though.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded. She of all people understood how anger could make you lose control.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at thr ground.* can someone with powers...get rid of them? *sirius desperetly wanted to get rid of this now.*