News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Power's Unleashed

Started by ChoChangHP118, October 18, 2007, 11:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

what do you mean...a prison? *sirius said as he looked at the wall in front of him.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"This forest was once full of criminals as well as creatures." She told him, "I cleaned it up so students could enter safely."

She shook the match out, then looked at him, knowing he would not look at her.
"Now, why were you angry?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius kept his gaze on the wall he seemed to be transfixed by it.* i'm not really sure exactly...its all sort of fuzzy now. i think i was having a fight with jasmine my merfriend...well more like sister. but after tonightim not sure if she'll want to talk to me again...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Hmmm...how do you feel now?" Ginny said, from his right. She was studying him and his mind waves.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius didn't seem to notice that ginny was asking questions. he was just looking at the wall and answering.* i feel...weird. there's something inside me, it doesn't feel right. i feel angry at myself, but this is worse then anger at myself. i feel mad at everyone.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny paused, "What can I do to help you feel better?" She asked, knowing all he needed for the moment was to calm his anger.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

i'm afraid for this power. this may sound stupid but when i was little my father would tell me stories about a little lion who received a gift from his dad. a very powerful gift.*sirius remembered back when he was a child.* and my father being a supporter of Voldem0rt told me that the gift was amazing and more then any one lion could wish for. the day before i left his house, he said i was that lion in the story and that when i was born i had been chosen to have this power. but i knew it was bad because of who it had been passed through, a hole line of death eaters. i tried to hide it and hoped it would just die inside me. until i got mad tonight and...well you know what happens. i just want to get rid of it, now that it has been unlocked as my father would put it, people will be after me for it. and i dont want to be known as the evil person with death itself as his friend...

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stepped closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder lightly, "Sirius, you need to stop your anger. Become peaceful"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius jumped at the touch of her hand.* ya well, its harder then it looks. *sirius said harshly.*

Ginny Weasly

"I know." She said, lightly. Her hand squeezed his shoulder softly, then ruffled his hair in an encouraging way, "Tell me how to help. Do you want a drink? Something to eat? A punch in the arm? Tell me what to do to help you forget your anger."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*it was almost as though something had taken over in his body his eyes turned cold red and he turned and looked at ginny. immediatly his eyes burned from looking at her. he started walking backwords, his hands on his eyes. he hit the wall behind him and slid down it. sitting.* my eyes! *he yelled in pain.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny said nothing, but she watched him, still unsure of how stable his power was.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the ground, his eyes burning red.* ginny, i don't want this in me! i don't want this power...i know ill end up like the other lestrange's...evil beyond beleif.

Ginny Weasly

"Then you'll fit in with me and my deeds." Ginny said, truthfully.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

can i start my record with your death then? *sirius looked at her with blood red eyes. anyone could tell that he wasn't himself. but his hands kept on figiting with his legs. like he was to different people at the same time.*