News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Power's Unleashed

Started by ChoChangHP118, October 18, 2007, 11:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"At times. Acquired powers, yes. Powers you have been born with, no."

Her answer was simple and truthful.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius frowned.* now i just have to decide which it is...because i'm not entirely sure...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Have you an idea what it does?" She asked, softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

think of it this way. this thing, this weapon is the reason i was always defending for my life from silas lestrange. this is what he was after. it's stronger then any curse unforgivable or not.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny pondered that for a moment, then shrugged.

"C'mon." In an instant, she was beside him, holding her hand out to him.

"You don't have to look at me if you choose not to, but we can't sit here all day."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius took her hand, looking ahead he stood up.* allright...

Ginny Weasly

"Think you can control yourself if we go to the school? Or do you need some place more away from people?" She asked, seriously.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

i'm honestly not sure. i'm really scared ginny. *sirius said still looking forward.*

Ginny Weasly

"You won't hurt me." Ginny told him, softly, "C'mon. We'll take you to an old place I don't use anymore. It's a solid and away from the school. Do you want me to call for Sarah?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius stopped, his eyes widened as he looked at the ground now.* ginny, you must know this. if i die without getting this power out of me or safely dealt with, it will be passed on to sarah. when i received this power, i had to choose someone who would posess it after my death. i picked sarah at the time because i thought it was a good power. now that i know what it truely is i dont want sarah having to deal with this. get her if you wish...but help me to control it before i see her. i would die if something happened to her because of me. *sirius said seriously and looking at the ground. it was becoming harder to walk now because of his muscle's being so sore.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Yes." She said, leading him into the forest.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius didn't know where he was going. he didn't really care. he just needed help and he knew of only ginny who he trusted enough to let her help him.*

Ginny Weasly

They reached a stone building, which Ginny entered without a second thought. She led him through dark halls, to a small dark room. She sat him down at a table, then went about lighting candles.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked around as he walked in. he saw ginny out of the corner of his eye and felt warmth as he watched the lit candle dance off of her brilliantly red hair. he felt safe in here.* how did i never know of this place? i've been through these woods so many times, but never came across this...

Ginny Weasly

"You think I would let this sit out?" She said, raising an eyebrowas she cupped a match and walked to the other side of the room.

"It was what I used as a prison..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret