News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Last

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 19, 2007, 03:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

I KNOW THIS PART! ;D
-pants-

Continue! PUHLEASE and thank-ah-you.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

iluvharryandginny818

oh my gosh ur a brilliant writer ginny please do continue?
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Ginny Weasly

Ginny wasn't afraid for long, because then she grew angry. Simply by walking out to the garden, she knew where Cody was. She gave her mom one glance, then was gone, disappearing without a sound.
   She reappeared in the Ministry lobby, amongst the arriving workers. Some people jumped at her sudden  appearance and the large noise that accompanied her. She pushed several people out of the way, instantly becoming the center of attention with her red hair and dark, flowing clothes.
   "I want to speak to Dolores Umbridge now!" She screamed, causing all to become silent. Someone nodded, and ran off to get the woman Ginny wanted to see. A few of the guards tried to calm Ginny, and one even tried to get her wand. One glare silenced them, and the one trying to get her wand was pushed gently, but firmly back into a wall. She began to pace, her eyes searching for Umbridge, even as the woman came tottering out on her stubby legs.
   Ginny turned on the spot, raising her wand and pointing it directly at Umbridge's heart, supposing the woman had one, "Where is the hell is he?", she half yelled, her voice sending chills down everyone's spines. She didn't notice, didn't care. Her eyes were narrowed in anger, focusing on Umbridge solely.
   Umbridge took a deep breath, feigning innocence and confusion. It didn't work, she only managed to look even more guilty.
   "Who are you talking about?"
   "You know perfectly well who I'm talking about!" Ginny screamed, and sparks erupted from the end of her wand, landing harmless on the floor. But it scared Umbridge and she turned to the person who had fetched her.
   "Go get him. He's in my office." There was a tense silence, then a murmur as the person came back, leading a small, dark haired boy by the hand.
   The boy watched the crowd with intense intelligence, his ice blue eyes sweeping over each face and etching it into memory. He looked curiously at them all, until he saw Ginny. She knelt down, holding her arms out and he ran to her, smiling in her hug.
   Ginny stroked his hair, kissing his cheeks, checking him over as any parent would. Cody was fine as far as she could tell, and she simply knelt there, hugging him.
   Until, "Take him. We don't want the filthy half-breed."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

That slimy b!tch. >.>

KEEP GOING!!!
-flails-
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

iluvharryandginny818

yeah ginny dont stop keep going that was amazing please dont stop! if u stop ill..........ill.............ill cry :'( *sniffle*sniffle*  ~sob sob~

fudge0604

know this part! BUMP! you make umbridge a much more ***** than in the RP!
of course it is easyer here but.... BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPP!

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

keep going... your stories are sooo good!
--Taken--

Ginny Weasly

"What did you say?" Ginny slowly stood, her eyes swinging to Umbridge with accusation. Cody popped his thumb in his mouth, undisturbed by anything. His eyes were on Umbridge, cold and calculating, even though he was three.
   Umbridge knew Ginny had won, but she wanted to get in at least a few stings before she admited complete defeat, "You heard me. He's a filthy half-breed! An atrocity to our race!" She paused, then added, "Just like his parents."
   Ginny raised her wand, intending to curse Umbridge out of existence, but only got it halfway up when a thin trail of ice spread from her and Cody, encircling Umbridge's waist. It encased her in pure, solid ice and the woman screamed. Ginny's mouth dropped open slightly and she swiftly picked up Cody and hugged him to her.
   She glanced back at Umbridge one last time and started out of the lobby, but was stopped by the whisper, "Don't you want the files?"
   "Yes, of course." She said, nodding and going towards the elevator. They went down a hallway or two and while the man went into a door, Ginny stood outside, holding Cody for dear life. She heard footsteps and turned slightly, catching eye of a gilr much younger than herself, Vanessa, wasn't it?
   "Beautiful, isn't he?" Ginny said, holding Cody tightly. He had his head on her shoulder, his thumb still in his mouth and he was relaxed. His eyes were half open, no longer showing the cold calculating look of before, but his gaze was still intense.
   Vanessa smiled at Cody, ruffling his hair slightly, "He's adorable," she said, "what's your name?" She asked him. Cody looked to Ginny before smiling back at Vanessa.
   "Cody."
   "What happened back there?" A boy Vanessa's age came running up, a worried expression on his face. He had seen all that had happened, and had known Ginny when she was a teacher at Hogwarts. Ginny shook her head slightly at Albus, not wanting to scare her child more than needed. She set Cody down beside her, holding his hand and leaning against the wall.
   But Cody was calm as he swung his intense blue eyes to Albus, "That lady was mean...she upset Momma."
   There was noise as someone else came running up, and Ginny instinctively gribbed Cody's hand tighter as one of her ex-students came into view. Ginny had a moment where she didn't see the now adult woman in front of her, and instead saw the little girl she had taken under her wing. The girl who had been confused about her powers and had cried because she had gotten lost in the castle.
   "Ginny, is that you?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

I like it Ginny. I don't normally read storied here but I want to know. What happened. who the girl.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

iluvharryandginny818

yeah taht was a really good story and i wqant to know what happend to the gurla nd who is she?????? please bump??????

fudge0604

BUMP! I can't wait for the Xaver come back part!
BUMPP!

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Sarah was standing before Ginny and the others now. She must have been about 18, maybe 19 years old now.

"It's deathly cold out..."Ginny muttered to herself, rubbing her arms to try and warm them up. She came around a corner and paused, seeing a girl about a year or so younger than her. Didn't she know that girl? Oh yeah, from the Hospital Wing. Her name was...Sarah. Sarah Jones? The girl was sitting huddled on the floor, crying into her hands....

Ginny gently shook herself from the memory, and smiled tightly at Sarah, "Hello Sarah..." She gently played with Cody's hair, doing so absently. Sarah smiled at Ginny and knelt down to Cody's level.
   "Who's this fellow?" She asked, looking at Ginny, "I've never met him." She was quiet for a moment, then spoke softly, 'I'm sorry about the way I acted when you left. I had no reason."

"Ginny you can't leave. I mean none of us are ready to fight. If you leave the school will be doomed. I need a good reason why you are leaving." Sarah stood, yelling at Ginny, who stood a few steps up.
   "I'm afraid I don't have to explain myself to students." Ginny shot back, her voice stiff and cold.
   "Oh I see. You can train us but when stuff starts to get hard you can leave without telling your friends what's the matter." Sarah began to cry.
   "I thought we were friends."

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't work here anymore?" Sarah asked Ginny. Cody leaned heavily on Ginny's leg and she was pulled back to the present once again.
   "I don't work here anymore...I came to get Cody."
   "Why was Cody here?" Sarah clapped her hands over her mouth, standing up now, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."
   Ginny didn't answer, but she needed have anyway, since Cody piped up, "That mean lady wanted my powers. But then she didn't 'cause I'm half a person."
   Ginny's heart did a flip and she bit her lip. She looked down at her son and gently touched his hair, "You are not a half person, angel baby. You are a full person." Cody's wings were invisible at the moment, possibly because of what had happened in Umbridges's office.
   Once again, Ginny felt an intense hate towards the woman, but was pulled out of it as she accepted Sarah's invitation to get something to eat. The three of them went to a restaurant, then Ginny invited Sarah and Albus (who had caught up by that time) to the Burrow. She knew Sarah was full of questions, and Ginny felt now was a good time to answer them. She led them all to a portkey and they appeared in front of the tall, homely looking building known as the Burrow.
   Cody immediately ran inside, where Molly could be seen finishing the dishes. Ginny stood in the yard, running her fingers through her hair and looking at her two past students.
   "Ginny...don't lie to me. You haven't been sleeping well, have you?" Sarah folded her arms, looking worried.
   "I sleep fine. It's just," Ginny sighed, "You weren't supposed o find out about Cody this way."
   "Don't be sad. To tell the truth, I wish I was you sometimes. I mean, you have a kid." Sarah looked at Ginny surprised.
   Ginny frowned, turning and glaring at Sarah, "A child with no father. A child who is half human, half...I don't even know for sure! A child who has more power than most adult wizards..." She shook her head slowly, then started for the house.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

I love it ginny keep it going.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Molly took Cody, putting him down for a nap. Ginny sat in a chair in the kitchen, looking at Sarah and Albus a bit tiredly.
   "Now is question time."
   Sarah asked a few questions, about what Ginny had meant by evil, and why she had left Albus saved his, waiting for the right moment.
   "What powers does Cody have? I mean, I saw him playing with Sarah's magic..." He asked quietly, as though afraid to offend Ginny.
   "He has telepathy, but doesn't know how to use it yet," Ginny had avoided teaching Cody that for now, "As for his manipulating magic...that's something I taught him myself. It takes a lot of power."
   "Okay, I don't have any other questions except for one. If manipulating magic takes a lot of power, how can he do it so easily?" Both looked at Ginny expectantly.
   "Because even I don't know the extent of the power he inherited from his father." Ginny answered softly. She looked sad for a small moment, remembering Xaver. She had told Cody that Xaver was dead, thinking it better to not give him any hope.
   A moment later, Cody came running into the room and buried his face in her side, "Momma! Granddad says there's a boogy man!" Ginny gave Arthur a stern look and began comforting her child.
   "Dad, I told you! Don't tell him scary stories, you forget he's only three!"
   "Yes, but he's a prodigy!" Arthur said back, laughing nervously in the face of Ginny's anger. He hardly finished the sentence when there was a crash in the next room.
   Ginny jumped up, gathering Cody into her arms. But Cody didn't want to be held, and he slipped from her, running to see what the noise was with Sarah following.
   "Cody! Wait!" Ginny felt scared, she didn't know what was in the next room and when Sarah called back, she ran in.
   And stopped breathing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007