News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Last

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 19, 2007, 03:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Now, I know I am not done with the other one just yet. But I decided to put part one of the next one out as a sorta preview. And no, none of you get any hints about the ending of the last one or about this one.

Those are secrets of mine.

Now, onto our preview. It is short, but oh well.
________________________________________________________________________________

Part One
   The wind howled and screamed as it whipped around a small house in the British countryside. It woke a baby's sleep. He awoke first with a whimper, then a scream of impatience. His mother pushed open the door, carrying a bottle and a blanket. The soft candle light that lit the room illuminated her face. She was young, but not rundown. She seemed to enjoy being a young mother.
   She walked to her son and picked him out of his crib, "Hush my angel." She crooned to him. His crying stopped almost immediately. He instead gurgled and giggled as he reached for her face. She smiled, carrying him to a rocking chair and settling herself in it. She covered them both and held the bottle for him, since he wasn't quiet able to hold it himself yet.
   As she rocked him back to sleep, the wind blew angrily. She seemed not to notice, and started to hum a strange, haunting melody. The baby fell into a restful sleep in his mother's arms, and she smiled at her child. She hugged him to her, knowing that no matter what happened, they would get through it together.

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Voldyrocks01

That's great Ginny!!!

natalie

U SHOULD TYPE MORE!!! I LOVE IT!!!
love nat
NaTaLiE

Ginny Weasly

Part Two
   "Dear Ginny,
      Darling, why don't you ever write? We miss you so much at home. Perhaps you could come home for a visit? Your father and I miss you, as do your brothers. Please try to make some time and at least write to your poor family.
                  Love,
                     Mum"

"Mother-
      I will be arriving in London at noon, so that places me at the Burrow around 2.
                  All my love,
                     Ginny"

Ginny made a face as she read over the letter before sealing it and attaching it to the owls leg. She frowned, thinking how much it was like something that Percy would write as she sent the owl off.
   Hours later, Molly tore open the note and squealed with delight. She hurried up to Ginny's room to dust and place new bed sheets on the bed. The she stopped, wondering why Ginny would be arriving late. The girl could apperate and transport. Molly shrugged, maybe Ginny just wanted the time to think.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Vanessa

its really good write more
--Taken--

I luv all of u !!!!!

Ginny Weasly

Part Three
   Ginny slowly pushed open the door to the burrow the next day, noting the stillness of the place. She glanced towards the kitchen and called out softly, "Mum?"
   Molly came out of the kitchen beaming, with her arms open for a hug. But before Ginny gave her a one, she placed what looked to be clothing on the couch. Molly looked puzzled at the clothing then at Ginny as she motioned for her to follow her into the kitchen.
   Molly sat herself down at the table as Ginny began to make tea. He eyes were filled with questions, but she didn't seem to know how to word them. Ginny solved the problem a moment later as she sat across from her, placing a cup down.
   "He's about six months old, Mum." She said, stirring her tea and blowing on it. "He has yet to show his powers, but I've no doubt he has them."
   Molly's mouth dropped open and she started to whimper. Ginny made a noise in her throat, "Stop that, Mum. You'll wake-" She didn't get to finish as there was a cry from the living room. Ginny sighed and stood,, intending to go sooth the child.
   Molly followed her, watching with wide eyes as Ginny picked up the squalling infant. As the covers fell back, she covered her mouth, "He has...wings?"
   Ginny nodded, touching the silky smooth black wings with the tip of her finger, "He has no control over their appearance yet." She said, "But yes, he has wings."
   Molly looked at the now happy baby, "What's his name?"
   "I don't know yet."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Vanessa

its verry interesting

good story write more
--Taken--

fudge0604

BUMP!!!!1 Really good! WRITE SOME MORE!

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Part Four

Later that night, Ginny sat next to the fire place, near the warmth. The baby was asleep in an old bassinet beside her. She had an old cover pulled over her and she hunched close to the fire. She glanced up, then pulled the bassinet  closer. She looked down into it, touching the child's pale face with her little finger.
   He was a sound sleeper most nights, a good baby. He had no problems that kept Ginny awake late at night, and so the two of them seemed perfect. But Ginny still didn't know what to name him.
   As far as she saw, she didn't create the child on her own. So therefore, she shouldn't be allowed to name him on her own. Her logic was slightly tainted, she knew deep down that she would eventually have to choose a name on her own.
   But what if he comes back, she often wondered to herself. She wondered it now as she gazed at the baby with wonder. She was amazed how much he looked like his father. His blue eyes, which were closed now. His black hair, even his wings. She didn't understand much about the Fallen people, but she knew the legends.
   She smiled sadly at the baby, feeling as though she were about to cry. But she refused to shed a tear, she had not cried in a long time. Not when she had realized that Xaver would probably never come back, and not when she sat up at nights watching over the baby.
   The door creaked open and her father came in, holding a tray of hot cocoa. He smiled at her and sat down on the floor, the bassinet between them.
   "He's a beautiful child." Arthur said to her, quietly. He was silent for a few moments, then "If you don't mind my asking...what is with the wings?"
   Ginny smiled, "They are from his father's side. When he gets older, he'll be able to hide them at his will."
   "What...was his father?" Arthur asked.
   "A Fallen prince." Ginny said, looking at her son with pride.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Vanessa

its really good... makes me want to read more!
--Taken--

Maddy

Wow Ginny! Its really good! Its very detailed. Keep going.

fudge0604

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely good! I wanna write soo good as you too! With all the grammar and all that.... AND THE EXTREMELY INTERESTING STUFF!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Part Five
   Even after all this time, speaking of Xaver brought tears to Ginny's eyes. Which was why she had refused to speak of him since she had found out she was pregnant.  So once Arthur had given Ginny some tissues and gave the child to Molly to watch, Ginny told her father all that had happened.
   "Xaver and I were friends for a long while. I can pinpoint the day that changed, it was fall, just before the winter snow. In the year that would fallow, we went through a lot together."
I met his younger sister, Kyllie and his twin brother Xences. And Kyllie was with us for such a short time...she was killed by Xences." Ginny began to sob, recalling the young child who had lost her life.
   "She was young, even for a Fallen."
   At this point, Arthur interrupted, "What is a Fallen?"
   "You've heard of fallen angels?" Ginny raised her eyebrows.
   "You mean, angels who fall through some sort of demonic power?" Arthur said, both amazed and awed. Ginny nodded, drying her tears. Arthur mused for a moment, "Does that mean Xaver was...bad?" He asked, using bad for lack of a better word.
   "Oh gods no!" Ginny said, somewhat appalled. She shook her head a few times to emphazise her point, "Xaver was as good as anyone. He had his past, which I know little of, but for as long as I knew him, he was good."
   "So is the baby a Fallen?" Arthur asked, tilting his head to the side.
   "Well, yes and no. The baby is half human. He's also half...angel, if you will. I say angel because there is no other word for their kind." Ginny shrugged slightly, "but besides that, Xaver was a Fallen Prince."
   "Okay, so after Kyllie dies, what happened?" Arthur said, directing Ginny back to her story. She nodded and gave him a somewhat estranged look.
   "Xaver slowly became more distant, but that didn't mean he didn't love me. Then he disappeared for months at a time. The last time he came back, I..." She looked at her hands, "I argued with him. Accusing him of not caring. Of not wanting to be near me. Of leaving me just like everyone else did." She shook her head sadly. "I know I angered him, but although I know he was still at Hogwarts for at least a week afterwards, I hardly said a word to him. Then he disappeared one last time."
   Arthur looked at her with sadness, "Why did you leave, Ginny?"
   Ginny shook her head, "I couldn't do it all, Dad. I needed to figure out what is was that I wanted for me and my child." There was a soft cry from the kitchen and Molly came into the room, holding the baby.
   "He won't take his bottle for me." Molly told Ginny, handing the baby to it's mother. Ginny smiled slightly and patted the baby's head.
   "He will sometime, Mum." She took the bottle and retired to her room with the child.
   Molly and Arthur looked at each other with wonder. Without saying a thing, they agreed that they had raised a brave, wonderful daughter.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret