News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Late night Ice Skating ((open))

Started by Kilynn, October 20, 2007, 09:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Kilynn was cold, and lonely, she decided that she needed to ice skate, her legs tingled as she slipped on the skates. She had energy. She skated aross the frozen pond with glee and really enjoyed herslef.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

LordBlaZe

Blaze had heard about the ice skating pond and decided to go check it out. He saw Kilynn skating there so walked over. He wasn't the best skater ever but he wasn't too bad. It was a little cold so he thought he would wait for some more people to arrive first before he hit the ice. "Hey" he said to Kilynn.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Kilynn

Kilynn saw him.
"Hey." she said.
"what's up, its like the middle of the night?" she said.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Maddy

Maddy was walking by the pond and saw Kilynn and Blaze. She walked over to them. "Wow.. its really cold out here." She said as she walked up behind them... rubbing her arms. She had a really heavy coat on and sweat pants. She had her glasses on... and her long recently colored hair was down.. flowing in the cold midnight wind.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked from the trees with her skates on. As she got onto the rink she said: "Wow a lot of people out an midnight."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Maddy

"Yeah.. I guess your right." Maddy laughed. "I just couldn't sleep... a lot of things on my mind I guess." Yeah... Like my father coming tomorrow to kill me! Maddy thought to herself.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"I heard that." Mira said to Maddy... She had a tendancy to read other peoples mind's.

Maddy

"What!?!?" Maddy asked Mira..."I meant... I meant that he was coming to just kill me that... that I... well... because I got a bad grade on a test over a few spells..." She studdered.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"I'm sure you did..." Mira said sarcastically.

Vanessa

Quote from: LordBlaZe on October 20, 2007, 09:48:39 AM
Blaze had heard about the ice skating pond and decided to go check it out. He saw Kilynn skating there so walked over. He wasn't the best skater ever but he wasn't too bad. It was a little cold so he thought he would wait for some more people to arrive first before he hit the ice. "Hey" he said to Kilynn.

Vanessa skated up behind Blaze. "Hey!" She said, kissing him on the cheek. She heard people walk out here.
--Taken--

Nate

Nate had heard some people walk outside. He followed them to the lake. He walked out onto the ice.

Kilynn

Kilynn waved
"Hey." she said to Nate.

LordBlaZe

Blaze turned around and kissed Vanessa on the lips. "Hey, i was just looking for you actually" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled. "What for?" She said, giggling.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed a bit, "I dunno, i was just feeling a little lonely and wanted to see your beautiful face"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain