News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Choice.... (Please PM Maddy or Vanessa to join.)

Started by Maddy, October 21, 2007, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddy

"He should be here anytime." Maddy said to Vanessa who was standing only a few feet away from Maddy. They were in the forest, waiting for Maddy's father to come. He was out to kill them..... All they could do is wait...."I'm so scared...."

Vanessa

Vanessa knew that she had to be strong for her friend. She put on a brave face and looked around. "Maybe Blaze wont come." She said to herself. "Then he wont get hurt."
--Taken--

Maddy

Suddenly there was russeling in the trees. A man appeared.

"My father." Maddy whispered.

"Hello." He replied in an icy voice.

"Why are you here?" She asked him.

"To get my revenge." He said as he threw his arms up in the air and ten men came out from behind the trees.

Vanessa

Vanessa whiped out her wand. She shot off spells, not knowing if they hit of not. "Maddy, theres way to many."
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

A dark hooded man appeared out of nowhere. He was accompanied by 4 other men, in the same matching robes. They instantly got in front of the the girls and started firing spells at their 10 opponents...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

Vanessa saw the men walk up behind them. She brought down her wand, slowly backing up behind the men.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

The man flashed his eyes around the scene. All 10 men were against him and his guys now. One was out of site and was was stunned. It was an impossible 2 of them against 10 of them. He got angry now and started blasting different spells, taking down a few of them. He summoned a powerful magic shield around them and then turned to Vanessa and Maddy. "We can hold them off for only so long, it's your choice if you want to fight or run. I suggest you run and get out of here as fast as possible" he said as he shot out more spells.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa shook her head. She didnt know who these men where, but they needed help. She took out her wand and then shot out different spells that her sister had tought her. She stopped, amazed, as one of the spells hit a man in the chest. He fell over. She looked over at Maddy, scared.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

The man was surprised at the girl, "Nice shot" he said quickly. He unleashed a giant fireball from his wand, it hit one of the men but swiped a tree, lighting it on fire.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa gasped as one of the branches fell on the man. He gave a quick yell, and then went limp. Vanessa looked, there were seven men left.
--Taken--

Troy

Troy walked up behind everyone. He was afraid for his sister and for the girl that he liked. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, making it where you couldnt reconize him. He took out his wand and hit one of the men with a spell. The man instatly fell to the ground, dead.

Maddy

There's no way I'm running. I'm hear to fight and get MY revenge on my father. Maddy thought to Vanessa.

"You may be able to kill my men... but there's no way to kill me!" Maddy's father Alan yowled. He brought his hands in front of him and shot a spell towards the sheild. It instantly dispersed.

"No...." Maddy whispered. Alan was so powerful.... and he had always used his powers for evil. "Shoot your most powerful spells!" She yelled to everyone on her side.

Troy

Troy shot a spell at Maddys father. At the same time a spell came at him. Both him and Maddys father fell to the ground. Troys hood fell off, revealing who he was.

Maddy

"No...." Maddy screamed as she ran over to Troy.

Troy

Troy could hear Maddys voice ringing in his ears. He slowly sat up, looking at the scene. "Maddy!" He yelled, pulling her down. A spell went right past her head.