News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad things to come

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, October 24, 2007, 05:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira lay on the couch and drift into sleep. A moment later she felt her body be claimed by sleep. Then she had a dream:

She saw herself and another person. She was bent over the other person crying. Then the person slowly lifted their head and began speaking feebly. They said: "Please go... Move on it is my time to pass..." The persons head then fell to the ground and Mira grasped their hand crying hard now. "No you can't go!" She said. The person did not say another word they just let their hand fall from Mira's hitting the ground with a small thud. All was still, then a light shone down and a voice came from the heavens saying: "Do not weep! This person has just sacraficed their life for you! And someday soon you will do the same for another." The clouds covered the light and all was dark. Then Mira awoke on a couch in the Gryffendor Common room panting heavily.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was sitting on a couch playing with some fire spells he was mastering. He looked over to Mira, she looked like something was wrong, "Everything, ok?" he asked
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira put her hand to her heart as if to make sure she had a pulse and was still alive. Then she looked at Blaze. "Ya... I'm fine just a little dizzy..."

Vanessa

Vanessa walked over and quickly kissed Blaze. "Hey babe." Then she paused for a moment. "Is something wrong?"
--Taken--

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Yes... yes... just fine." Mira sighed.

Maddy

Maddy walked into the room. She saw Vanessa who had a confused look on her face... and Mira... who had a pure scared look on her face. "Is everything okay?" She asked them.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Yeah... Yeah just a bad dream... it meant nothing..."

Maddy

"Are you sure?" Maddy asked as she sat down in a chair and pulled her laptop out of her bag. "Because lately I have been having dreams that have came true... It's kinda scary."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Me too... I don't know whats up. I can't tell if this one will come true or not.."