News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 25, 2007, 06:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

allright then..*sirius said before rmoving the cap from the lense and adjusting the it. he scanned the sky, it was beautiful tonight. he looked at the moons and there positions with interest and tried to figure out what they all meant. he couldn't find much and he couldn't figure out why. then he saw ginny out of the corned of his eye and smiled. he wasn't good at reading the stars and planets when there were others. he didn't say anything though, he liked the company.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"See anything interesting?" She asked, glancing at him with a smirk.

"Neptune is a little to the left tonight. Unusual."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked to the left and spotted neptune's postition.* yes that is quite unusual...*he looked a few paces to the east of the planet though and figured out the reason.* ha, i see the problem. one of its moons has some how gotten out of its normal path and its pushing the planet farther to the left. that's very interesting. *sirius muttered.* danger in the skys could possibly lead to an unearthly suprise *sirius chanted what his old centaur friend ramasese had once said.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"very good." Ginny said, clapping her hands and smiling.

"A centaur's rhyme even." She laughed lightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at ginny and smiled.* i try i try. *he said bowing. then he put the cover back on the telescope and walked over to ginny and looked at the ground below.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel was trotting around outside of Ginny's office in circles waiting for anyone to come out.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

She laughed, "You should try that hard in class. Or to hold in your temper. Not that I'm one to speak." She shook her head, smirking.

She too looked at the ground, then back up into the sky, then out across the grounds.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laughed and sat on the edge, his back to the forest. he looked at ginny.* well then i guess we both need to work on that. *he placed his hands on the stone wall steadying himself so he wouldn't fall.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel sat down waiting patiently in front of the door.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "I've gotten better then I used to be." She told him, truthfully.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled* and ironically enough, it seems like i've gotten worse. interesting how that happens.

Ginny Weasly

"The anger has to go somewhere." She said, rolling her shoulders.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel had gotton tired of waiting and slowly pushed the door open with her nose.

Ginny Weasly

(Just so you know, we arn't there...)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

yea...and its just that draco is jsut the one little thing that will set me off every time... *sirius said gazing at the moon.*