News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Weeked with Family ((pm me to join))

Started by Vanessa, October 27, 2007, 03:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa rolled her eyes. She didnt know how much more she could take of her brothers. She wished the she could talk to Blaze and Maddy instead.
--Taken--

Dylan

dylan saw Vannessa roll her eyes and said"Come on,this is going to be a fun weekend."

Vanessa

Vanessa got an idea. "Hey isnt there a flight to Miami at the same time as ours?" She asked curiously.
--Taken--

Dylan

"Yeah, why?" Dylan asked curiously. He knew his sister liked to cause trouble.

Vanessa

Vanessa felt a smile come accross her face. "Well why go to some boring coutryside when we can go to Florida?" She giggled.
--Taken--

Dylan

Dylan smiled. "Its not like anyone will notice. Lets go get Troy."

Vanessa

Vanessa ran over to the concessions, knowing Troy all to well. "Come on, were flying to Miami!"
--Taken--

Maddy

Maddy pulled out her phone... wondering what Vanessa was doing at the moment... ~ring..... ring.... ring....~ She waited for Vanessa to answer her phone.

I luv all of u !!!!!

"hey guys ."she said as she gave Dylan a kiss.

Vanessa

"When did you decide to come?" Vanessa giggled. "Anyways were going to Miami and Im guessing your comming with?"
--Taken--

Maddy

Maddy waited for Vanessa to pick up her phone....

(( VANESSA PICK UP THE STINKIN FONE! ))

Vanessa

Vanessa felt her phone viberate. "Hey Madds!" She said holding it up to her ear.
--Taken--

I luv all of u !!!!!

"ya I am comeing !"she said she was relly happy.

Vanessa

"Hey Ill call you right back." Vanessa said to Maddy.

"Ok Tally we need to get on the plane... like right now!" She said as hse looked at her phone.
--Taken--

I luv all of u !!!!!